Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
250-0311 Kanagawa, Hakone, Yumoto 656, Japan – Great location - show map
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Masutomi Ryokan
- What time are the communal baths available?Available from 3pm to 9:30 tomorrow morning.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Hello, I and my wife are planning to visit hakone in March 2020 for our honeymoon. We really like your Ryokan and would like to book it. I just have a small query. The hot spring bath is both indoor and outdoor and are all the guests allowed to use the baths? Sorry if my questions are stupid. It is the first time we are trying the Ryokan experience. Thank you. Regards, AshutoshSorry for the late reply. It may be difficult for you to come to the hotel due to COVID-19, but please come back when you are calm. There is an indoor and outdoor hot spring bath, and all guests are welcome to take a bath. Thank you very muchAnswered on May 21, 2021
- Hi, does half board means kaiseki dinner and breakfast are included?Thank you for your question. Half board means that dinner and breakfast are included.Answered on September 3, 2022
- Are any of the baths available for both men and women? How much does the private rooftop bath cost? Do you charge by the hour, by the half hour?The men's and women's shared baths are located on the roof. The fee is 2,000 yen for 45 minutes for two people, tax not included.Answered on May 21, 2021
- In the "Deluxe Twin Room with Tatami Area and Open-Air Bath" states that there is a shared bathroom and an open air bath. Is there a private bathroom ?Is the a private bath, a hot springs bat?Is there a private toilet?In the "Deluxe Twin Room with Outdoor Hot Spring", the bathroom and outdoor hot spring are separate. Other private baths and hot springs are also available.Answered on May 21, 2021
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 5 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 5 and up are allowed)
This property only accepts cash payments.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests arriving after 20:00 must inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
The booking may be treated as a no-show if guests fail to check in before 20:00 without prior notification.
Guests with a meal-inclusive rate must contact the property 1 day in advance to notify their expected time of arrival.
Luggage storage is available before check-in except for the following hours: 11:30 to 14:30. Luggage storage is not available after check-out.
In order to prepare special amenities for men and women, guests are kindly requested to indicate the gender of each guest staying in the room in the Special Requests box when booking.
The property will be going through renovation works of the open-air public bath from 22 September 2020 until mid-December 2020. During this time, the paid and reserved private open-air bath will be available free of charge.
Please inform Masutomi Ryokan of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests with tattoos may not be permitted to use the property’s public bathing areas or other facilities where the tattoos might be visible to other guests.
Guests must check in by 6:00 PM to eat dinner at this property. Guests who check in after this time may not be served dinner, and no refund will be given.
FAQs about Masutomi Ryokan
Yes, Masutomi Ryokan is popular with guests booking family stays.
Masutomi Ryokan is 650 feet from the center of Hakone.
Masutomi Ryokan offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Open-air bath
- Hot spring bath
- Public Bath
Check-in at Masutomi Ryokan is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Masutomi Ryokan may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Masutomi Ryokan include: