Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Dears Myeongdong! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Deers Myeong-dong, located in Jung-gu, Seoul, is a 2-minute walk from Chungmuro Station, a 5-minute walk from Myeongdong Station, and a 10-minute walk from Euljiro Station, and is located within a walking distance of Incheon Airport Limousine Bus Station.
Each room has air conditioning, a flat satellite TV, a mini refrigerator, a kettle, and two bottles of free bottled water and a free WI-FI.
Guests can use the business center. It operates a 24-hour front desk and its employes speak Korean, English, and Japanese. All rooms are nonsmoking accommodations.
The hotel is located about 2,650 feet from Snow Square and 0.6 mi from Lotte Duty Free, and is close to various attractions.
Namdaemun Market is a 15-minute walk from the Deers Myeongdong Hotel and Gwangjang Market is a 20-minute walk.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello. Which type of room has a bathtub with a view?Greetings from Dears Myeongdong. Our all suite type have bathtubs with a view. If you want great view, I recommend the suite type. Thank you.Answered on 19 August 2022
- Hi, is there parking available?Hotel parking lot are only 5 are allowed. when you bring your car, If there is an empty space , you can park it for free. If not possible, you should ..Answered on 7 February 2023
- Hi just want to enquire. Does your ‘superior twin room’ have a bathroom? Looking at the listing, it does not state if it does have one or not.Hello, I'm Dear Myeongdong. There is a bathroom in the room. Thank you for your question.Answered on 17 September 2022
- do you have any microwave inside the building?We have microwave on 1st floor.Answered on 27 November 2022
- do you have laundry service? or is there a laundromat nearby you can recommend?We have laundry room for residence guest(staying more than 1month). If you need to use laundry service, please ask us to use that. If you want to spe..Answered on 29 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveries
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
Dears Myeongdong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Dears Myeongdong of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Dears Myeongdong
Dears Myeongdong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Dears Myeongdong is 2,950 feet from the center of Seoul.
Yes, Dears Myeongdong is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Dears Myeongdong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Dears Myeongdong include:
Check-in at Dears Myeongdong is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.