Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong
78, Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04534 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 482 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul
Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong is located in the popular Myeongdong shopping district, 550 feet from Exit 6 of Euljiro 1-ga Subway Station (Line 2). The hotel offers free WiFi in all areas and houses public bath facilities.
Rooms at Ibis Ambassador feature large windows which overlook Seoul City. Each is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and personal safe. Drink vending machines and ice machines can be found on every floor.
Guests may read their emails at the business center or relax at the free-access hot bath facilities. The hotel also offers a convenient self-service laundry area with coin-operated washing machines.
The top-floor La Table Restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet, as well as Asian dishes throughout the day. With views of Namsan Mountain, the 24-hour Le Bar offers wine and cocktails.
Ibis Myeongdong is an hour's drive from Incheon International Airport. Attractions such as Jongmyo Shrine and Namsan Park are within 0.7 mi of the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer daily cleaning?If you require daily cleaning, we will help you to clean the room.Answered on 17 October 2019
- We arrive in incheon around 630am. Are we able to drop our bags off before checkin?Dear Guest, Yes, you could leave your luggage at our Reception desk before check-in. Thank you.Answered on 17 October 2019
- Hi, Can you allow me to leave my luggage at the reception counter 1 day before my check in date? I am going to a Ski resort(2day 1night) before checki..Yes, you can leave your luggage at our lobby.Answered on 29 October 2019
- Hotel provide electric kettle?Dear Guest, Greeting from ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong. We set electric kettle in the room. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thank you.Answered on 2 December 2019
- Do you have pick-up to and from airport?Dear Guest, We do have a private pick up service but it costs KRW 120,000 per way so we normally suggest to take #6015 limousine bus from the airport..Answered on 22 November 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Korean, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Wake-up service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong
Yes, Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong include:
Guests staying at Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 2.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong is 1,000 feet from the center of Seoul.
Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong has 1 restaurant:
- La Table
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong on this page.