Resort Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Anse Cochon, Anse La Raye, Saint Lucia – Great location - show map
|Max adults: 2||
Ocean View Room with Twin Queen Beds
|Max adults: 2||
Private Ocean View Cottage with King Bed
|Max adults: 2||
Private Ocean View Cottage with Plunge Pool (King bed)
|Max adults: 2||
Ocean View Room with King Bed
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Mountain Gros Piton12 miles
George F. L. Charles Airport8 miles
Hewanorra International Airport14.9 miles
Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport46.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
14:00 - 22:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
The prices at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa (subject to availability):
Room options at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa include:
- Holiday Home
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ti Kaye Resort & Spa by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h 20min
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is 1.7 miles from the centre of Anse La Raye.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Themed dinner nights
- Horse riding
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Yoga classes
- Open-air bath
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
- Spa/wellness packages
- Tour or class about local culture
- Foot bath
- Water sport facilities on site
- Bike tours
- Happy hour
- Live music/performance
Guests staying at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte