This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Alcatraz Suite at the San Francisco Dungeon
145 Jefferson St, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States of America –
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Safeway Market Supermarket 1 miles
- Oakland International Airport 12.2 miles
- San Francisco International Airport 13.4 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 40.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 Reasons to Choose Alcatraz Suite at the San Francisco Dungeon
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Alcatraz Suite at the San Francisco Dungeon takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Alcatraz Suite at the San Francisco Dungeon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
* The San Francisco Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or very young children: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian.
* The guests should be aware that they are constantly monitored via CCTV for health, safety and security reasons in all show areas of the attraction.
* The guests will have the use of a dedicated radio handset in order to communicate with the staff at any point when they are alone in the bedroom.
* If guests wish to exit the bedroom to use the toilet facilities they should use the radio to communicate this to the manager on duty.
* The San Francisco Dungeon will not be held responsible for your personal belongings.
* For health & safety reasons, guests must not plug anything into the sockets within the attraction.
* Guests must be escorted around the premises at all times and cannot walk around the attraction on their own.
* The guests must obey all PA, radio announcements, and direct verbal instructions given by any San Francisco Dungeon staff members immediately and at all times.
* Guests are not permitted to bring any alcohol or drugs on to the premises. Anyone found consuming alcohol or taking drugs will be removed the premises immediately.
* No smoking (including e-cigarettes/vaporisers), or use of naked flames of any kind (including cigarette lighters) are permitted to be used whilst inside the San Francisco Dungeon building. There will be no vacating the premises from this point unless for health and safety reasons. Please plan accordingly.
* The attraction is accessible for any wheelchairs user. In the event of a fire evacuation wheelchair users may be without their chair for up to 8 hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.