Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
495 Jefferson Street, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94109, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 856 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring in-room spa services and a traditional seafood restaurant, this luxury Fisherman’s Wharf eco-friendly hotel offers beautiful views across the San Francisco Bay. Valet parking is available.
The nautically-themed rooms of the Argonaut are decorated with rich blue and white furniture. A flat-screen cable TV, minibar and coffee maker with coffee from San Francisco's Vasquez Coffee Company are included.
The Blue Mermaid at the Argonaut serves homemade chowder and fresh seafood in a casual historic setting. The full bar offers California wines and ocean-themed cocktails.
A free newspaper is offered to guests each weekday. A fitness center, in-room yoga channel and free yoga accessories are also available. A 24-hour business centre is also included.
The Argonaut is 8 minutes' walk from the USS Pampanito Submarine and less than 2.5 miles from the Exploratorium.
This is our guests' favourite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Crissy Field East Beach8.2 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
Crissy Field Beach8.3 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Is there free parking at the hotel for overnight guestsSorry for the delay in answer. Parking is $65 plus taxes per night. For SUV or larger size vehicles, it is $75 plus tax each night. Thank you.Answered on 19 February 2021
- Do you have an airport shuttle?Dear Guest, Airport Express is a company that is usually available at the airport. Thank you so much!Answered on 4 July 2020
- Does Argonaut Hotel provide shuttle from SF airportAirport Express is usually available at the airport.Answered on 4 July 2020
- Hi, can you accommodate a family of four in a room with 3 beds please? Ideally one Queen and two singles? thanks NickiHello, We do not have any rooms with 3 beds. The closest room category would be a suite room. This has a king bed, sofa pull out couch and we can add ..Answered on 4 May 2021
- Is this hotel pet friendlyDear Guest Yes, we are pet friendly. Please keep in mind that the property has a pet fee per pet of $75 a stay.Answered on 18 October 2021
- Still looking?
Blue Mermaid Restaurant
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests aged between 18 and 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There will be a 100 USD per night deposit/hold on the credit card upon check-in that will released on check-out.
The daily Guest Amenities Fee includes:
-Dedicated in-person concierge and self-guiding virtual concierge services with exclusive discounts and VIP access to tours, attractions and restaurants
- 10 USD food and beverage credit
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- 2-hour bicycle rentals, based on availability
- Complimentary WiFi and local toll-free calls
-24-hour fitness centre
-Television casting and apps in all guestrooms
-Infused water display and daily newspapers
-Board games around the fireplace
-Treasure chest of toys and a scavenger hunt for kids
-Xbox One console on large-screen TV in the lobby living room
-Use of DVD players upon request
-Access to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park and Visitor Center with guided historic waterfront tours with a National Park Ranger on Saturdays and Sundays
- 10% off Napa Valley Wine Train Gourmet Express
- Special V.I.Pet treats and accessories for pets (with register)
- Special offers at the local Ben & Jerry’s ice cream shop, Winery Collective, Subpar Minigolf, and the National Park Store
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel by:
- Car 40min
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Blue Mermaid Restaurant
Yes, Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel is 1.6 miles from the centre of San Francisco.
Room options at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel include:
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The nearest beach is just 150 yards from Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel.