The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club
412 Lewers Street, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America –
5 Reasons to Choose The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Honolulu
An authentic Waikiki adventure awaits you at this vibrant new hotel located in the center of the action. With handcrafted design elements, surf-culture throwback & modern touches, you'll feel the energy of Waikiki at the Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club. The Surfjack is home to stylish apparel shop, Olive & Oliver, and Mahina & Suns, renowned chef Ed Kenney's newest eatery. The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club offers renovated bungalow style guest rooms, in addition to spacious one, two, and three-bedroom suites. Each stylish room includes air-conditioning, a refrigerator and a private balcony. The feel of open space and the handcrafted style in decor creates a sense of curiosity and serves to inspire. The Surfjack is in the heart of Waikiki and offers easy access to prime shopping and renown dining and nightlife. Located just three blocks from the beach where you can enjoy activities like surfing, paddle boarding, and sunset catamaran cruising. Within driving distance are the art and culture communities of Kaka'ako, Downtown Honolulu and Chinatown. Join us and immerse yourself in the ebb and flow of the Surfjack, a swell little spot in Waikiki.
The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.2 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.2 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.2 miles
- International Marketplace 0.3 miles
- Waikiki Beach 0.4 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 0.4 miles
- Fort DeRussy 0.4 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.5 miles
- US Army Museum of Hawaii 0.5 miles
- Ala Wai golf course 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.6 miles
- Kapiolani Park 1.4 miles
- Kaimana Beach 1.4 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 1.9 miles
- Diamond Head -Leahi 2 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 2 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 6.4 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 8.1 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 9.6 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.6 miles
- Honolulu Airport 6.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Waikiki Beachwalk Boutique
Popular brands like: Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Chanel
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Mahina & Sun's
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 35 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 1 year||
Can use a crib when requested
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Board game and book rentals
- Free daily food and beverage credit of 10 applicable for on site Mahina & Sun's restaurant (one credit per room per day, subject to change)
- Daily Caffe Luxxe coffee
- Daily newspaper
- Local and toll-free calls
- Snack basket
- Swim Club tote and towel rentals
- WiFi access
- A dining credit
Please contact the property for more details.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-069-861-3760-01