This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Chisamba Road, 10101 Lusaka, Zambia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Chaminuka Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.With Lusaka Golf Club reachable in 27 miles, Chaminuka Lodge has accommodations, a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the lodge free of charge.
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower, hot tub and bath.
A buffet, continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.
Chaminuka Lodge has a terrace.
Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy pool on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.
Lusaka National Museum is 28 miles from Chaminuka Lodge. The nearest airport is Kenneth Kaunda International, 17 miles from the lodge, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Chaminuka Lodge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 25, 2016
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- How much is a days visit for a couple and a child?Hello, our day visit packages are from K595 per person; depending on the day. Rates are subject to change.Answered on 21 December 2019
- Good evening the days visit includes which activities?The Day Visit includes a buffet lunch and the following, subject to availability and arrival time: Game drive Boat ride fishing Cheese tasting Bush walkAnswered on 12 February 2020
- I would like to make a weekend booking for two (one night), is breakfast included in the room booking fee? And how much extra needs to be paid for activities?Sorry for late reply, Yes breakfast is included and for activities we have a package that comes with Lunch, game drive, cheese tasting, horse back ri..Answered on 22 August 2020
- lI want to bring my family for a visit from 11hrs to 16hrs just for site seeing and a braii. How much will it cost me?We have a package for k595 for a day trip, it comes with Lunch, Game drive, cheese tasting, boating and horse ridding. best time to arive is 09hrs.Answered on 2 July 2020
- Good morning, how much are your charges for one night? And what services do you offer to a married couple who is celebrating their wedding anniversary?we charge k3300 per couple per night ,meals and activities includedAnswered on 16 February 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineAfrican • Greek • Mediterranean
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- High chair
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Tennis equipment
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- Pool table
- Game room
- FishingAdditional charge
- Hot tub
- Tennis court
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fenced pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Chaminuka Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Chaminuka Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Chaminuka Lodge
Room options at Chaminuka Lodge include:
Guests staying at Chaminuka Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Chaminuka Lodge is 23 miles from the center of Lusaka.
Check-in at Chaminuka Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Chaminuka Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Chaminuka Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
- Temporary art galleries
- Tennis equipment
- Walking tours
The prices at Chaminuka Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Chaminuka Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.