2. Belgium hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Jam Hotel

Reviews of Jam Hotel

Chaussée de Charleroi 132, Sint-Gillis / Saint-Gilles, 1060 Brussels, Belgium

#105 of 215 hotels in Brussels

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Stylish stay near one of the more interesting and attractive parts of the city.

If the breakfast is not included in your rate, it is a touch expensive for what is essentially a continental breakfast spread.

Stylish place without being pretentious. Close proximity to a seemingly endless variety of restaurants, cafes and beautiful neighbourhoods. Main tram line stop 20 meters away. Quiet rooms. Nice restaurant with local patronage too, which makes the place feel less like a typical corporate hotel.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The view from the room (6th floor), the location and the bar...
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

Breakfast was a bit disappointing. The whole atmosphere was 'sterile', no good morning from the staff and you had to cover your own table. For example we missed fresh croissants, boiled eggs and a nice cappuccino. Overall we expected more considering the prize of the hotel.

The view from the room (6th floor), the location and the bar were nice.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Fancy and comfortable hotel.

When you need to park your car, it might be a challenge to find a parking spot nearby hotel. I lost almost 1 hour.

Fancy and comfortable hotel. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Cool hostel

Unfortunatley due to a big conference in town, this was the most expensive rool I paid for in a looo g time - with this, it was not at all good value for price

Nice decor, clean rooms, great for a hostel

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

First of all, I didn’t expect that the hotel will be so nice.

First of all, I didn’t expect that the hotel will be so nice. Feels like home to me. Friendly staff, nice, clean, and bright room, with king size bed, TV, heating system (it was cold outside, but inside was really nice and warm) TV, fast internet connection. Everything was perfect. Rooftop bar, pool, watching sunset over Brussles.. absolutely stunning. I stayed here one night with my boyfriend, but definitely will come back. Everything was perfect to us. Free coffee, bottle of water, tea. Excellent value for money, with minimum of deposit, so you don’t need to worry about your CC. You can pay all in cash. Thank you guys one more time on fast check in, late check out (4PM) and see you next time.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Good people.

I didn't like that you can not charge things to your room. As a business traveler it is more convenient to be able to have access to all the hotel offers (restaurant, bar, etc.) without having to worry about carrying cash or cards on you. Also, although there is a workout space available at the gym next door, it does not open until 08:00 which is 2 hours later than I like to exercise.

Good people. Nice atmosphere. Value for money. Good location.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Very nice hotel with everything focussed on a comfortable stay!

Breakfast was basic. In my opinion i have had better ones for this amount. Everything is there but rather low key. The highlioghts can be found in the bread and fresh grained coffee machine..... I miss a simple boiled (or fried) egg and/ or a warm croissant :-/

Very nice Hotel! great usage of materials and available space. Rooftop bar is cosy and relaxed. The swimming pool looked very nice. Next stay i will make sure to have some time to test it !-) Comfort is the key word here. Staff, services and room layout are all focussed on this! Excellent beds and ideal that one can open the widow for fresh outside air.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Meh
    • Single Room - Disability Access

Had to pay extra to get my room earlier than 16h, perfect after a long night of travel.... No room service, didn't change the towels... Self service breakfast and make your own scrambled or fried egg on the grill... I paid 15€ to serve my self.... Two cocktails at 26€ on the rooftop + someone listening techno music and got sick next to my table.... at 10.30... Everything was grand but don't charge people that much for this kind off service!!

The staff were lovely The roof top was really nice

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

It was a good trip, both concerning business and private (i.e. sightseeing).

There was one minor incident in the night from 7 to 8 October when two French-speaking girls spoke loudly and shouted in the corridor at 2 am. Since I could not sleep from their noise, I was forced to get out of the room and force them to go to their rooms. The hotel must warn their guests to the rules of decent behavior (despite a written warning near the elevator) - there is no staying on a corridor, and even more, no loud talking in late night hours.

It's not far from the center of the city, so for those who like to walk (as I do), I would definitely recommend. Regarding the interior, it has very unusual (positive) design. A big plus for the hotel is that they do bank-account reservation ca. two days before an arrival and not at the moment of reservation. This is especially good for people who do they business trips since, say in my case, advances in current account are received day or two before a trip departure. Apart from the hotel, the city's nightlife is great.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Great hotel

Everything, very quirkily designed hotel, though we didn't see much of it. Our room was very comfortable almost industrial looking and spotlessly clean

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Cosy and snug
    • Standard Triple Room

For three of us sharing a room there was only one bottle of water, two towels and no cups for tea/ coffee. We were only there for one night so it was fine.

Location, staff and room set up was great

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Room service stole my headphones🤬🤬
    • Standard Triple Room

I had 2 day stay in this hotel but on the 2nd day when i left the hotel the room service cleaned my room and my beats solo 3 headphones went missing from my room. Hotel refused to rply or take any responsibility for it. Please do yourself a favour and don’t go here. Your stuff is not safe.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Trendy hotel with great access to public transportation
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

The breakfast was a bit pricey-- 20 Euro for croissants, meats, cheeses, cold cereal, and eggs you could prepare yourself. Also, the game room was a bit of a let down-- only one working arcade game, one pinball machine that was free, a ping pong table, and some foosball tables that were not in great shape. Also, if you have trouble sleeping with noise, be aware the hotel is literally on the tram line, and you hear the trams late into the night.

The hotel is a 20 meter walk from a tram line which will take you to all the major sights. It is a clean and modern hotel which comfortably accommodated my family of 2 adults and 3 children. I was pleasantly surprised with full-size single bed bunk beds for all three children and a double bed for the adults.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

good place to stay not far from the city centre.

Bathroom would be cold in the winter because it didn't seem to have much heating. Slow lifts.

Funky building. We managed to get one of their parking spaces opposite which was really useful as there is nowhere else locally.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Location was good.

There are no windows on the hotel, it smells poorly on the fungus. Carpets are dirty and sheets seemed also not cleaned. The organisation of escape in case of fire is very bad. It seems as if something caught fire, whole hotel would burn. I felt uncomfortable and insecure. There is no way to open windows and let the air in the room. Also since there are no windows on the bathroom, it smells poorly. Furthermore, the breakfast is not included in the price. You can buy it for 15 euros. I am very unsatisfied with the facility. The price is quiet high for the service provided.

Location was good.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

The staff was friendly, the design was great, both of the...

The breakfast could have had some more vegetables and natural yoghurt. Only that.

The staff was friendly, the design was great, both of the room and the hotel it sofa.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

I had a really nice time in this hotel, nice clean room and...

The pressure in the shower was very weak.

I had a really nice time in this hotel, nice clean room and quiet. Tea and bottled water was prepared at room.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Place for sleeping and leaving
    • Single Room - Disability Access

The staff was nice this time compared to the last time I stayed there during summer. Do not expect anything regarding the hotel - it is a place to sleep and that is it. Nothing more and nothing less.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

quite lovely

beds are quite uncomfortable and feel very lumpy. rooms can become very hot and there is no AC for this. you have option to keep Windows open but would have to sacrifice sleep as it is quite loud from the traffic below. pool area and bar are connected which makes it a little awkward when children are swimming and people are drinking/smoking by the pool

decor is lovely, has a very artistic flare to it. rooms are of a decent size and customer service is good. conveniently situated close to the town areas and has good restaurants and facilities nearby. Daughter enjoyed the pool as well.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Great position, cool hotel.. close to perfect.
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

Kettle had old milk?? in it. I called to ask for a new kettle in the evening and they said they would get back to me but didn't. The next morning i walked down to get it replaced myself.

The room was really cool, we were travelling with three kids so clever design to fit us all in. Loved the games room and the fact we could park right outside.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Comfortable , clean room , but too noisy and not a great atmosphere.

It was advertised as with parking , but there was NO parking ! ...only on the street , also impossible to get a place ,it took me 20 minutes to find a parking place ! Very noisy , take earplugs to sleep with , I could hear heavy beat of music in my room from the upstairs bar.

Bed very comfortable , clean room .

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

This is a particular hotel, with particular furniture.

I reserved my room, a standard double room. I did my checkin late in the evening and they gave to me the room 112 , the last one available probably. It was a bit warm and I went to the windows to refresh a bit, but they were locked windows, it means just the glass with no possibility to open in any way. I am clausrofobic and I immediately went at the reception to ask for a different room. The guy at the reception told me that they could not do anything as the hotel was fully booked. I asked to have the money back that I have to him 5 minutes before and he told that he was not authorised to give money back. After 10 minutes, and even though he said that he was afraid to call the boss, finally he did explaining the situation and the hotel manager said : 'the guest can only stay there..or there or nothing, we can change the room only Tomorrow". I informed again the guy at the reception that probably I would have not arrived at the day after if during the night I had got breath problems. I asked again my money back . And they told me NO. I wanted to call the police but I didn't because it was very late and I was super tired. I slept with the door open. How can you turn your head if someone is talking about health? Moreover at the checkin they charged 100 euros without to show me the payment machine. They just gave to me the receipt once the transaction was made.

This is a particular hotel, with particular furniture. Clean and in a good position but there is a big BUT. The manager of the hotel doesn't care of the customers, and at the same time the staff follow his/her mind.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Good location not too far from city center, nice room,...
    • Single Room - Disability Access

Pool was a bit cold for the end of September if you ask me, maybe only useful during the day if the sun is out.

Good location not too far from city center, nice room, lovely rooftop terrace with swimming pool and great entertainment room in the basement. Excellent value.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable.

Rooms to the main street are loud (hard to sleep with the noise of the trolley car) Breakfast was not so great for the price you paid (it was missing hot dishes like scrambled eggs, bacon, etc)

Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Swimming pool in the top floor and the bar with views, worth to have a drink over there. Helpful staff, I needed to change my room and they did without problems.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Lovely, would stay there again

Toilet roll could have been softer.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Shower tiles the cleanest I’ve seen in a hotel, very impressed with cleanliness.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

It is located in a very ok and safe area.
    • Standard Triple Room

A deposit is required but is returned to check out

It is located in a very ok and safe area. Shopping, restaurants and supermarkets are nearby. Very close to there are local, metro, suburban and bus stations. The rooms are spacious and clean, the hotel looks very interesting, it is personalized. Being on the street, there is a little laugh.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Never coming back

Swimming pool, is not a swimming pool. Hotel was promising a bike, but at arrival they said bikes are stolen! And there was no alternative or refund given.

Breakfast was good, at least most of it. because the fresh juice didn't taste fresh.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

I liked the industrial look of the apartment the raw cement.

I always bring food when I stay at the hotel when I come for work. The hotels have a common seating area or restaurants. The hotels always let me sit and eat my food there. I always travel alone I like to sit and eat where there are people so that I have some interaction with the guest. The restaurant/ hotel workers told me to go eat it in my room. They where not very cordial or helpful. I’ve stayed at 100 hotels I’ve never had any hotel service this cold. If they treated me like this how do they treat other paying guest. I won’t stay at this hotel any more. I asked the receptionist if I could have the receipt she told me some bull story she couldn’t do it. Every other hotel I stay at give it to me on check in. Does everyone working at this hotel have a stick in there butt. The Aloft and Ramada and some hotel that made me itch while I was in bed always treat me never nice why can’t this place get some customer service.

I liked the industrial look of the apartment the raw cement.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Absolutely nothing

First of all I don’t think it’s a hotel it is more like youth hostel mattress is terrible not comfortable at all cushions are the cheapest you can find in the market rooms are very very very very noisy very difficult to read a book seems light in the room is not good or not enough. Breakfast was very poor for example I asked if there are any croissant they said that they didn’t expect so many people so it finished. They publishing did they ofer bicycle but then they told me the reception that I am not lucky the bicycle need to be fixed I explain to them that it’s not about luck it’s about service. In terms of cleaning really really poor I would expect That they will collect the left over from the previous guests. so let’s say it was really not Exceptbel. Bad bad bad experience Jam hotel Bruxelles Never again!

Absolutely nothing

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Modern hotel, brief stay, friendly staff. Will be back.

Bar was just close when I arrived!

Arrived late & left early, but it suited me well. Easy to get at by public transport (directions given by hotel were easy to follow). Friendly welcome on arrival. Modern relatively new hotel. All good.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Good for a short break
    • Quadruple Room

The restaurant is only open on certain days.

Great games room, with all games free to play. The hotel was very quirky, rooms quite small for a family of 4 but beds very comfortable and location fine. Not too far to the Metro with easy access into the centre.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

I do not recommend to stay this hotel
    • Quadruple Room

I stayed there two days, The electricity was out of service two times and they couldn’t resolve the problem and expect me be patient and nice to them. They were not even willing to switch the room for us. Finally, four of us even stayed the room smaller then the one we have.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Did the job, but nothing worth shouting about.
    • Quadruple Room

the breakfast was not good. and very expensive. the parking was a difficult and expensive if got through the hotel. The location has good shops around but is far from any of the major sites. the room was cramped and not friendly as there is a massive concrete pillar in the middle fo the room (#107).

location was ok. a little far to walk into the center. driving in was easier. breakfast was poor. no selection at all. room was not child friendly. a big concrete pillar in the middle of the room is not safe...

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Cleanliness and service rather disappointing
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

The biggest issue was cleanliness - we discovered black hairs on 2 of the pillows in the room. Especially one of them was fully covered in hairs on 2 sides. The staff exchanged them without one word of excuse! This didn't exactly make for a good beginning. Then the small stuff: In a room for 5 people (and we were 5 - 3 adults and 2 kids - there were 2 glasses and 4 bags of green tea, and 4 pairs of towels. The towels were anyway very thin and small. A serious gap between the design and the comfort offered... The pool is very small and the view from the rooftop bar is not worth the effort.

We thought the design was interesting. The check-in was quick and staff at check-in polite. Location is good if you don't mind walking 10 min to pl. Stephanie or taking the tram for a couple of stops to either Louise and pl. Poelart. We didn't try the breakfast as it seemed overpriced. The nearby Hinterland cafe was an excellent find, though, with quality food and coffee, and polite and efficient staff.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Brilliant but very expensive bar
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

Disappointed that the games room was not available on Saturday Morning due to Yoga. We were travelling with 3 Juniors. Roof bar was very expensive (5 Euros for a 330ml bottle of Stella Artois)

Friendly Staff Quirky rooms Games room

12 noon check out great.
    • Quadruple Room

Heavily stained corridor carpet. Many games in games room not working.

12 noon check out great. Parking option. Chill out pool. Rooftop terrace overlooking city.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Nothing badly wrong but other better options in the area having stayed in the area a few times

Room in first floor noisy due to tram outside. Hotel looks very cool but actually is little more than a budget hotel with a few design features

Nice bed

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Funky hotel, unusual rooms.
    • Quadruple Room

Funky, quirky hotel. Kids loved the unusual bunk beds! Games room was also a hit. Beds comfortable, hotel itself quiet. There is outside noise, but you're in a city!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Nice hotel but there is no window

There wasn't a window (just a big glass) like a cage in our room, and it was so warm on that day.

Nice environment, the hotel design looks cool and the room is good

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

The hotel is very funky and we enjoyed our room.
    • Standard Triple Room

Breakfast employees were rude!

The hotel is very funky and we enjoyed our room. It was in a great area for us to explore Brussels on our three day tour!

Would stay there again
    • Quadruple Room

bunk bed was quiet dusty. My little boy sneezed queit a bit up there . I think need more dusting especially on the bunk bed

convenience & family friendly. Staff at the reception were very helpful & friendly

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Simple and stylish city hotel, great location and rooftop...

A little fridge/mini bar in the room and more bathroom products would have been great.

Simple and stylish city hotel, great location and rooftop bar. Staff very friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

good location for the shopping experience, polite staff and it was different but in a good way
    • Quadruple Room

air conditioning not available in the room was the only thing

its got a really nice atmosphere the little details make it really cool and the roof top bar is excellent. kids loved all the art work in the corridors

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Location, breakfast, the rooms, and the roof bar was...
    • Quadruple Room

The pillows and i think the staff should give more orientation about the services of the hotel

Location, breakfast, the rooms, and the roof bar was excellent

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Great place to stay!
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

If not for a broken garbage bin and dusty fans this would be an impeccable experience. Hopefully these small nuisances are fixed soon.

Absolutely amazing design hotel in a beautiful art nouveau neighborhood. Walking distance to the city center and a shopping area. Lots of restaurants and bars around.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

the worse hotel experience I stayed in ever
    • Quadruple Room

-no air-conditioning for the hot weather -no fridge in the room (which is really basic) -uncleanliness of the rooms, there was still hair in washed bedsheets and cornflakes on the floor when we checked in. -no ventilation fan in the bathroom which made the room so stuffy and smelly -customer service wasn't really helpful, they were careless

nothing- the price we paid for for a hotel did not meet a three star hotel expectation at all. I would never stay here again. ( please stay away). The photos shown vs reality of the hotel doesn't match too.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Staff was nice
    • Standard Triple Room

No air conditioning, and in a sketchy part of town. Parking was 15 euros a day paid to hotel on top of room fee. Restaurant and down statues bar were never open to use and pool was loaded with children so we couldn’t use that either.

Staff was nice

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

I love the ambiance!
    • Quadruple Room

There was no air-conditioned! I was so disappointed because we visited Belgium in Summer and we were quite sweating in the room although at night it was A BIT chill (there was a small fan tho), but still it was so hot inside the room. When we opened the window for the air to get in there were some noises from the cars and garbage bins and other source of noise. I just hope the property informed the customers about this. I understand it’s cold during winter, but I also hope they understand it’s hot during Summer. But overall it was fantastic!

I love the ambiance!! Amenities are fabulous! A great place for everyone! It has an overlooking view of the city from the rooftop! My niece loved the swimming pool :-)

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Magnifique
    • Quadruple Room

The unique Brutal Architecture atmosphere is all over the hotel. In the smallest details the concrete is coming to you, The bed was excellent. (better than i have at home)

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

3 Star hotel providing a 3 star experience.
    • Quadruple Room

Front desk, especially the girl receptionists weren't the friendliest or welcoming. I had a better experience with the males. Hotel does not come with AC and pictures were a little deceiving. The rooms also were furnished with this very uncomfortable burlap bed cover and pillows which we had to remove right away from our beds. The fans they provide were so small and when I asked for an extra one for our four person bedroom they said they would look into it and would call us but never did.

The lounge areas were nice and the rooftop terrace/bar with a rather small pool (which I don't think you can swim in) added a nice touch to the hotel. Nice view from up top. The bathroom in our room were at least of good size and clean.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Funky quirky deco, nice breakfast.
    • Quadruple Room

No AC! If it’s hot weather do not stay. On a very busy street with cars and regular trams running late and starting early. Windows when closed are great and you hardly hear the traffic but if you need the windows open don’t stay as you won’t sleep.

Funky quirky deco, nice breakfast. Pool is good to cool down in. Not for swimming and the rooftop bar has great views of the city

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Stylish design

No air condition .... when outside temperatures above 30 degrees

Good location, nice Roofdeck bar which operates independently from Hotel. The pool is a good add on Restaurant in the hotel, very convenient. Designed rooms but overall simple.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Able to park right outside.
    • Quadruple Room

The room was quite small and noisy. It is on a busy tram line! The pool was ok but was very busy especially with couples drinking while in the pool.

Able to park right outside. (Charged). Close to centre. It was hot and although no air con a fan was provided.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

So so

The lift is tiny, struggled to fit two people with luggage. No air-conditioning in the rooms made the stay really uncomfortable during the heat wave. The small desk fan really didn't help. The hallways have a slight hostel feel. It's about 10-15 minutes to the city centre, so not super convenient, had to take Uber or public transport.

The décor is cool. The restaurant looks nice albeit pricey and the rooftop bar area is great.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Very squashy and stuffy in rooms witch made it hard to sleep and feel comfortable there
    • Quadruple Room

No air con in hotel or rooms, no room to move in the rooms , I struggled to put my bag some where in the room , only one really small fan in a 4 person bedroom , no fridge in room ,

The decor of the hotel ,

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Not up to expectations.

Great disappointment. We booked a room to escape the heat at home, and turns out there is no air conditioning! The rooftop "pool" is more like an extended bath tub and and was overcrowded by drunk young guys. We had a drink at the rooftop bar and decided not to stay at the hotel, it didn't meet our expectations at all. The room was small and after reading all the bed bug stories, even if they should be fixed, we didn't feel comfortable to stay there.

Nice views from the rooftop

Convenient place

The shower curtain wasn't as clean as one would have expected. The bed covers also seemed a bit rough, something that was not apparent in the photos.

It is located in a wonderful neighborhood, full of life, making it quite convenient.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

All style and no substance

Where to start... I think this place is having trouble with its identity! Is it a Hotel is it a hostel... the problem is it is trying to be both! It is totally overpriced for what you get as a hotel. For starters there is no air conditioning. Now I am in no way saying that it is The Jams fault that we currently have a heatwave here in Europe, but for a recently renovated property it is utterly ridiculous not to have put aircon in even if it only used for a few months of the year. Our room was on the 5th floor and it was like a furnace. We luckily had a large window that opened and were provided a (small) fan but it was unbearable in there, so basically for 3 night my daughter and I got barely any sleep. I am used to working night shifts so I can cope on very little sleep, but my 12 year old was fairly grumpy to say the least during our stay due to the lack of sleep. As lucky as we were to have an opening window ( read some of the other reviews) meant were were subjected to the noise of the parties going on in other rooms... also meaning sleep was near impossible. On the last night I had to go down to reception at 04.30 and the very nice guy on reception said he would sort it. He called and eventually they shut up by about 5. I never got back to sleep! The pool looked more like a pond and was filthy and in desperate need of attention. The shower in our room was a dribble at best. Now I can cope with most things if I have a decent shower sadly we did not and this was our only means of cooling off! In summary we did not have a good stay. I did mention things to reception on checkout and felt like the receptionist was sick of hearing the same old same old (can’t say I blame her) there are fundamental issues that need to be addressed by the management of the hotel. First and foremost decide on your client base you want to attract! I would definitely not recommend this hotel if you have children.. it’s not a suitable environment.

It is undeniably a very unique building which is what attracted me to want to stay there. I so wanted to love this hotel but came away feeling like I’d been cheated... The hotel was clean, beds were very comfortable and the staff were friendly and we had a good meal in the restaurant (if somewhat overpriced) The view from the rooftop bar is wonderful, and my daughter loved the games room when it was filled with half cut stag party’s!

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Modern and funky hotel with pool.

The breakfast could be improved slightly by simply having someone to cook eggs for you so that you could choose an omelette, for example. Otherwise the breakfast was great.

The pool was great. The room was lovely and the bathroom facilities exceptional. We appreciated the fan in our room since we arrived in Brussels during an extreme heat wave! In the room there was a safe for our valuables, something which I think the hotel has improved upon recently if you read older reviews. The location is great. Plenty of coffee shops, supermarkets and restaurants nearby but only a 20-30 minute walk into the bustling city. You can take the tram (outside the hotel) or a taxi if you don't fancy a walk. We used the gym next door which the hotel set up for us. 50 Euro refundable deposit but free otherwise. The gym is brilliant... but take your own water and sweat towels.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Fun and comfy place to stay
    • Quadruple Room

It is a noisy place to stay but this is not necessarily the hotels fault, just need to be aware before you book. We got use to the sound of trams and they didn't bother us, but if you like peace and quiet this is not hotel for you.

The roof top bar and pool are a highlight. My little girl loved the pool and games room. The room was comfortable except the heat however this was due to the heatwave across Europe and not the hotels fault. They did provide a fan and cold water free.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Wouldn’t suggest it if traveling with children
    • Quadruple Room

I would say this hotel is more for adults. Not kid friendly as the restaurant does not have a kids menu and the swimming pool is more for adults hanging out with friends. There is a bar right in front of it so it’s really loud at night, and you can’t close the windows because the room gets extremely hot.

Staff was friendly and helpful with our questions.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Clean and good bathroom
    • Quadruple Room

Extremely noisy all night couldn’t sleep the doors where banging and shutting as hard as they could and nobody cared from the staff to say anything to these people .In the middle of the night drank people were trying to go in our room thanks good the room had the lock. So bad experience shame that our children and us were looking forward to this trip but they would never go back again 🙁

Clean and good bathroom

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Not good value for money

Having to pay a 100 euro deposit even though I had paid for the room in full also no air conditioning totally unnacpletble for the price I paid the room wasn't clean and we had checked in at 4 yes 4 o clock and the cleaners were still in the room

The bar was nice and it's near a tram stop

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Really nice staff and hotel room
    • Standard Triple Room

Not to good parking options and you need cash to pay for the parking on the street. The hotel has parking but there was no space for us because we arrived late

Newly renovated with interesting design. Comfortable beds. It’s better then many four stars hotels we have been at. We stayed in a family room with two kids and two grownups

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Excellent value for money for a one night stop

The reception staff was nice and friendly although didn't seem experienced enough. The pool is much smaller than what you would expect from the photos. No gym.

The rooftop terrace on a summer evening. The size of the room. The location, near lovely St Gilles and beautiful Chatelin neighborhood. The value for money is unbeatable.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

The property had a convenient double elevator.
    • Quadruple Room

We seen all of the amenities included and knew what to expect. The room was smaller than expected and the blankets weren’t the most comfortable.

The property had a convenient double elevator. We were lucky to have a parking spot right across the street for an additional €15. The pool was relaxing.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Will definitely stay again! We loved it!

Beds were very comfy! Nice room. Bar excellent with great views. Breakfast good for €15. Tram into city centre just outside. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

NO A/C Horrible experience.

Customer service very disappointing. We were on the 5th floor and our room was like a sauna; there’s no ac and window does not open. We talked to different employees during our 4 night stay but we never got a solution. The third day I got an email, a phone call and even a note on our room saying that we were being transferred to a new room where we could at least open the window. We went to the room with the key and someone else was there. We went back to reception and got another key for another room, this one had not been cleaned.....so we had to go back to our sauna. We requested some refund or at least some kind of gesture from the property, but nothing was done. We will never go back or recommend this hotel.

Breakfast was ok (€15) Nice property but far from city center.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

In general the hotel is so recommended few things that may give a perfection if they included
    • Quadruple Room

There was no airconditioning in the room and it was a little bit hot. In addition we ask for room to 2 adults and 3 children and the room supports only 2 adults and 2 children

The hotel design, the place in Brussel and of course the hotel team was so kind.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

A chic place to stay, but no AC.
    • Family Room (5 Adults)

The room was so hot and it never got cooled off. It was really hard to sleep at night or be in the room for long periods of time. All of our Belgian chocolate melted in the room. That was the worst part of it. The only other thing is don't waste money on the breakfast at the property.

The property is very artsy and chic. The rooms were nicely furnished and plenty of room for 5 peoples things. The view from the upstairs bar is awesome! It was a great place to go and hang out. There is a grocery store and laundromat down the street which was very handy.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

As long as you aren't American. Maybe.
    • Quadruple Room

There was a cement pillar in the center of our room. Also reception upon checking in were very against us being American. They denied us a parking spot and a baby cot.

Good location.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

The hotel is stylish, well decorated, with beautiful and...
    • Standard Triple Room

During our stay, there was some sort of event and, the one day we had dinner in the hotel, it was very hard to talk since the event was just too loud. City center is not at walking distance, but very easy to reach by public transport.

The hotel is stylish, well decorated, with beautiful and very comfortable rooms. Staff is very nice and always ready to help you. They had a kettle in the room which is very useful. Both terrace bar and games area are very nice to stay.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Good for short-staying bachelor
    • 1 Bed in 18 person Dormitory Room

Reception was receptive, but you should make it clear (!) that you require €50 (in hand) in order to check in. Apart from that, everything was good (for staying a few nights)!

Lived in a upper bed, it was closed off except by the feet, so I was lucky compared to roommates. The bathrooms were heavenly. I had read pessimistic reviews about bedbugs and noise, but at my 2nd floor I was positively surprises to find everuthing clean (only car noise, no problem). The location is good although not city center, and with the rooftop bar (although expensive and with high-end guests) where people are still nice, people should not complain about that. I paid around €52 for two nights, one week beforehand, which is extremely (!) cheap for what I got!

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Give it a gamble if you wish

My stay was spoiled by the fact that the room did not have any ventilation, except for a small ventilator in the bathroom. It is non-sense to put people on the 6th floor with no possibility to open windows and with no proper ventilation of the room... There was nothing to breathe. I rarely put bad scores, but this one deserves it well. Add to this the fact that pillows were hard + only one receptionist was doing her job and you get a rather disappointing business travel.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Great value for money!

The bar & restaurant closed quite early, but we’ve had a pizza delivered to the hotel and they were cool with that

Clean & spacious rooms, parking available in front of the hotel. Location was perfect!

We Price Match