Reviews of Hotel Dorè This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Via Paganini 7, Central Station, 20131 Milan, Italy

#125 of 424 hotels in Milan

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Perfect location, will stay again

There was a problem with the room air conditioning, but it was solved the next day.

Perfect location. The Loreto Metro station was around the corner. One block away were buses, trams, taxis. There were small sandwich shops everywhere. Many convenience stores, restaurants and cafes all around. Hotel coffee was great. The breakfast was modest but good. Our room had a small fridge and hotel is located on a quiet street. The concierge Amar was very kind.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

clean and quiet.
    • Quadruple Room

Air condition was not working properly. we reported many times but no solution. There was NO Double Bed. we had everything single beds.

clean and quiet. Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Would definitely stay here again lovely staff and so clean and central right beside metro

Everything was great

Aman the man at reception was so helpful and kind and went out of his way to help me. It's so nice to go to a place and the staff are this helpful and nice it makes such a difference

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Good value for money
    • Quadruple Room

Had a little trouble with air con shutting off however once it was brought to the attention of staff, there was no issue.

Close to metro station. Central location. Very clean. Good size room for family.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Sometimes you get lucky when traveling and you just click...

cant think of anything

Sometimes you get lucky when traveling and you just click with someone. Such was the case this month with our stay at Hotel Dore and the hotel manager Admar. From the beginning he treated Liz and I like old friends. Always kind courteous and helpful. When we told him that we had to leave by 630 am to catch our train, he volunteered to come in early and get the breakfast set up early and call our cab.. All other staff friendly too. The breakfast was head and shoulders above anything else we had throughout our vacation. As for the hotel,our room looked just like the picture. Very newish feel, great beds,safe in room, nice towels and bathroom. 1 blk to metro; 2 stops from Milano Centrale train station. Nice small bar on premises. Couldn't have been happier, just sad to say goodbye to Admar.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Nice location, few steps to underground station Loreto...
    • Superior Single Room

I did not like at all the way the night receptionist (11-12/06/2018) explained to me, why I could not have guest in my room despite of it was 21:00 only and my reassurances that my guest will leave hotel before 10pm. When I asked HIM where is written that nobody can visit me, he rudely put the phone down. Customer care training strongly recommended for HIM!!!!!

Nice location, few steps to underground station Loreto (direct Red line to city center). Nice breakfast. Good wifi. Clean place. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. I would stay in this hotel again, despite of RUDE night receptionist, who definitely needs Customer Care training ASAP!!!!!!

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Nice hotel but needs to be more customer focused
    • Double or Twin Room

I did not like the fact we had to keep asking for the air con to be switched on. They informed us that they turned it off when they thought no one was in the hotel. Waking up at 430am cause the air con has gone off and the room is extremely warm was not my idea of fun. Both days spent in Milan were exhausting due to lack of sleep for this reason. We could not open the windows as the roads were noisy.

The bed was comfy and the location was good. Very close to the metro. Room was very spacious too.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Wonderful stay in Milano
    • Double or Twin Room

Wonderful location - 1 min from metro st Loreto / red and green line crossing/ and very convinient to reach stations and all interesting places in Milano, nearby many shops.Good breakfast, extremely polite personnel / mainly Mr.Amar /, comfortable bed, lift,good room and bath size, every day clean and change towels, good wi-fi.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

A old-fashioned hotel but the facilities are not old

Air con, sometimes smelly

A old-fashioned hotel but the facilities are not old A few steps to the reception but accetable Simple breakfast with nice coffee Keys are kept at reception every time we go out and are returned when we are back Large room with small TV hanging just under the ceiling Toilet is big and clean Nice and friendly staff Close to everything: 2 mins to metro exit, 5 mins to supermarket and drug stores

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Personal, amazing breakfast area, location.

Closed windows, room textile and insufficient light, not worked air conditioning.

Personal, amazing breakfast area, location. Good to stay near Milano Centrale for a quick city trip.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Ok layover stay.
    • Superior Single Room

Very small room with slightly claustrophobic feel. Not my style of a place to stay really.

Enjoyed the balcony, however no chairs. Location was convenient by the metro station and on the shopping street. Attentive and security conscious staff at night.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very noisy rooms: all sound from the street can be heard even from the highest floor of the hotel. Problem with free parking place near the hotel.

Good location.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Nice place
    • Superior Single Room

Matress in the bed was quite hard, so it wasn't so comfortable. There was some noise coming through the door, but it was quiet in the night.

Nice hotel with a good location. I could walk from and to the rail station Milano Centrale. I also walked to the duomo, but it took a while, but metro station is just steps away. Price was good.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Really convenient
    • Superior Single Room

Could be noisy both internally and from front street Small room would be claustrophobic in summer

Location, top of “Oxford Street” next to Metro & close to main railway station. Friendly staff Decent internet Good hot water and free toiletries Generous breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Decent place to stay in center next to Metro lines
    • Double or Twin Room

Approach from reception could be more professional but may be a language issue. Little noisy because our room was on ground floor near to common area

Location is Great, Next to Metro line and in center

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Amar from night shift is the best employee!
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed creaks a little.

Amar from night shift is the best employee! He is really nice guy, with good sense of humor. Apart from this he was VERY helpful and he give many good advises about sightseeing.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Home away from home in Milano
    • Superior Single Room

No ‘please do not disturb’ sign. Room had no balcony.

The hotel is in a very good location, 1 second from Metro Loreto, which brings you in 2 stops to the Central station and in 5 stops to the Duomo, no need to switch metro’s. My room, superior single, was good. The bed was a big one person’s bed and it had a mini bar. Fresh towels provided daily. Also very clean. As it was facing the street, it was a bit noisy on my first night. The personnel is really nice, they printer my train tickets to Parma and stored the ham and cheese I bought in their fridge after check out. Especially worth mentioning is Amar, the receptionist from Pakistan. He actually is the hotel Dore! He madee me and the other guests feel really welcome. In the morning, Amar makes the best cappuccino’s! I would stay at this hotel for sure on my next trip to Milano!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

St
    • Superior Single Room

One of staff who work for a night shift very nice and helpful. He recommends where to go. I can’t remember his name he from Pakistan. Very nice Guy.

St

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

5 days in milan
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing.Everything was ok.The staff was very friendly especially the night shift man named Amar avery helpful guy

It was near the metro station Loreto about 100 m . I had a quiet room and generaly it was a very good and quite hotel. The breakfast wasgood enough the room was big ,clean and comfy

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

a cynical disregard for a genuine error with no consideration to normal business ethics.
    • Superior Single Room

as a result of a major change in a national rail strike I had to abandon my hotel in the mountains mid-afternoon to get to Milan that night. In the confusion on the train journey I wanted to book this hotel as I already had a booking for the following night but made a mistake with the dates which I only found out on my arrival, as I had entered the same dates as my original booking. I had hoped that they would be understanding as I had paid the first booking 7 months earlier.

a minimal choice for breakfast but at least the coffee was good

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Pleasant One Night Stay
    • Double or Twin Room

It is not updated and the people aren't like chain hotel friendly or anything, so if you require that, look elsewhere. That type of thing is fine with me though.

I booked the hotel the night before and was only looking for a budget place that was clean in a good location. It was not fancy or updated, but I got a clean and quiet room with three beds and a table and chairs for like 80 euros. The wifi worked and they didnt seem to care that I checked out an hour late.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

The person in the lobby (which is open 24h by the way) was...
    • Quadruple Room

The person in the lobby (which is open 24h by the way) was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Great location near one of the main shopping streets. A small and very cute hotel (it’s our second time here already)

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Great hotel in great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing really no cooked breakfast nut then again we where in Italy!

Very clean and friendly very close to main railway station and tube convenient for all sites via tube Amar the night manager was super helpful

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Reasonable for a short stay at a good location
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are very cold (including bathroom) - the heating is in the form of AC which is only working at night and is extremely loud (therefore unusable while sleeping). Had to ask for third blanked kindly provided by Amar. Dusty webs are hanging on the walls, stained curtains, etc. - minor issues that are easily correctable and yet leave an unpleasant impression.

Well, the high ratings of the hotel are probably mainly due to its great location, considerate, friendly and professional attitude of a member of staff called Amar (he really contribute to an overall positive impression of the stay) and occasionally good prices. Comfortable pillow, good wi-fi. It is worthwhile for a stay of 1-2 nights and particularly at times when the per room price does not exceed 70 euro. An ok small breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Frustrating
    • Superior Single Room

There were two guys at the reception desk when I did the check in...They were extremely rude and unprofessional, they were laughing to my face while answering some of the questions I had. I was so disgusted by their behavior that in the moment I wanted to turn around and l look for another accommodation. So basically they ruined my stay. Also I was given some misinformation, night before I asked if singe rooms have double bed, the answer was positive, but that not true. The guy he was there early in the morning was nicer but with very poor English/Italian so it was hard to communicate. Room was clean , especially the bathroom bit it had some really bad smell, like a mold...

Good position, close to the metro...Clean bathroom

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Rovinj in winter is wonderful
    • Double or Twin Room

Having to climb stairs as I was unfamiliar with, but after the second day I didn’t mind anymore

Internal heating all over the property, toiletries provided, cable tv ( in Croatian mostly), wifi, only a few tourists

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Fair price, clean, a very friendly staff at night shift...
    • Superior Single Room

The stair between the entrance door to ground level was inconvenient in particular if you have a heavy baggage

Fair price, clean, a very friendly staff at night shift (from Pakistan)

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Rip off! Never staying there again!

We asked if we could check out a little later. The front desk said that it was no problem. Then on check out they charged us 70€. Had they told us that they would charge extra we would have just left our bags in the luggage room for a couple of hours. The front desk staff were rude and shouted at my husband when we brought up that they should have told us. The rooms smell. The single bed was very uncomfortable.

Night shift staff member - Omar.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

It is a fair place to stay.
    • Superior Single Room

One of the staff (the chubby guy) is not that kind. Bedroom very small, but ok just for sleeping.

One of the staffs (the indian-like guy) is very very kind. He greets you every morning by your name and with a very nice smile. The cappuccino and espresso are very good. The breakfast is ok. Location is perfect!

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Staff is very polite and helpful, he also remembers my name...
    • Superior Single Room

Staff is very polite and helpful, he also remembers my name and does a heart on my cappuccino every morning when I ordered it. The room is just like it advertised and then bed is very comfortable. The room has a small balcony and the sound proof is pretty good. Since I'm not looking for super fancy hotels and for the money I paid, this place is definitely a good option.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

I like the location as it is near shopping area and...
    • Superior Single Room

The impression was spoiled by one of the staff who was without mood when I arrived and didn’t explain to me why I should wait. When I asked him if there was a problem, he started shouting at me. I was shocked as it was not polite and competent from his side to behave like that. I think his name is Giuseppe and I wish he wouldn’t be rude with you.

I like the location as it is near shopping area and underground that takes you everywhere where you wish. Hotel is good with breakfast and a nice Omar who is very hospitable and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful, in the mornings there...
    • Superior Single Room

Staff was very friendly and helpful, in the mornings there is a member of the staff that was extremely polite and friendly, he makes breakfast delightful, plus he speaks fluently at least 4 different languages.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Very nice hotel
    • Superior Single Room

Breakfast isn't very furnished if you wake up late.

Room and hotel is clean and staff is friendly especially the night auditor ! Location is perfect with lot of places to eat and go shopping. Rooms have a right size and are well organized.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Good location, Value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is no kettle in the rooms, it would be nice to be able to have cup of warm tea when traveling in winter but Amir was helpful here and provided us with hot water for baby's milk etc.

Very good location, right next to metro station Loreto (crossing of 2 metro lines). We booked double room but got triple room, we were traveling with 4 year old. Amir is the personality of the hotel. He was so helpful.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Location is good, good connection to the city via metro, 30...
    • Superior Single Room

Worn out, old furniture, there are better hotel options in the area. The city tax is paid according to hotel stars, so, for 3 starts, expect extra 4E per night for each traveller.

Location is good, good connection to the city via metro, 30 min walk to Duomo, commercial street just at few steps, some breakfast, elevator

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Good budget hotel in Milan
    • Superior Single Room

Good location, near Loreto stadium which connects both M1 and M2 lines . direct connection to the Duomo as well as central station. Very friendly staff especially Mr. Amar. Nice breakfast with great cappuccino!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

The location and the personnel are just perfect.
    • Superior Single Room

The location and the personnel are just perfect. Located very closed to train/bus station and only 100meters away from the metro station. The reception is 24h/7 very friendly and polite.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Short & Sweet!
    • Superior Single Room

Bedroom a little cold when I departed, as I had a really early flight. However, this wouldn't stop me staying here again.

Good value for money. Friendly & helpful staff. Central location with good transport connection to airport etc. Clean& comfortable hotel with a great breakfast included. Would stay again!

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

Excelent, felt like home!

Nothing!!!

It's a very good, well located and very nice hotel! Near the subway, near the center, very easy to find and in a nice place (you can find everything just around the corner: coffeeshops, restaurants, supermarkets, lots of shops). The staff it's all very friendly and helpful! The rooms are super clean and confortable. When I return this is the place I'll choose again!

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Will visit again
    • Superior Single Room

Staff: I must say that 80% of feeling good about your hotel depends on the staff working there. I felt like I am at home. Amar is one of the most friendly and helpful people I meet . The breakfast was good. Location was good ,the metro is very near by.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Location is good and the owner was very nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only shower gel in the bathroom. No cotton pads or lotion or shampoo. The price was a bit too high, in my opinion.

Location is good and the owner was very nice. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Great location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Fantastic staff and friendly team. Hotel right next to the train station so very good location and the staff gave us lots of recommendations about where to visit which was great!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Bussines trip for the exhibition in Milano.

The stuff was very friendly and viling. I would like to thank you especcally to Mr. Amar. I was many times in Milano, but Amar is the best- viling in every time during the day. The hotel is only a few meters from underground -red line, from Stazzione Centrale is only 3 stops by underground green line. You need 10 minutes to bus to Airports. I can really to recomend it!

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Very easy access to everything around!Nice place for a short stay.
    • Superior Single Room

The room was small and the bed too could have been bigger.

It is a good Hotel for a short stay.Extremely well located and close access to the Milano City centre and Milano train station.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Perfect!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

We really loved Amar who workes the night shift and Morning shift! Hè told us everything about where to eat and Como lake. The metro loreto green and red line is 1 minute away from the hotel, perfect spot on corso buenos aires. Perfect citytrip!! Amar is het allerbeste personeelslid dat we ooit gehad hebben, hij werkt snachts en sochtends tijdens het ontbijt. Zijn tips over waar te eten (10 euro all inclusive incl cocktail) en Como lake te bezoeken waren meer dan de moeite waard! Metrostation loreto op 1 min afstand met groene en rode lijn, ook perfect! 4e keer in Milaan maar nooit meer ander hotel.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

The hotel is excellent, very clean and couple of minutes...
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel is excellent, very clean and couple of minutes away from the metro station. Although we came after midnight, receptionist Amar, who works night shifts, greeted us with a smile and helped us to settle down without any problems. Also offered assistance in preparing hot milk for a baby during the night if needed. He was ready to help at any time

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Hotel is in a very handy location in a quiet street but...
    • Superior Single Room

Hotel is in a very handy location in a quiet street but close to Loreto metro stop with both green and red metro lines. People working in a hotel a very friendly.Hotel is kept very clean.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Perfect location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff was helpful but not very friendly. The city tax is not included in the price. In the case of a hotel it is a bit weird!

Perfect location. Not in the very center but good connection to the Dome. Metro station is in 20m. Nice clean room with terrace. Very clean and confortable bathroom and acceptable breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Nice, cozy, good for a weekend
    • Double or Twin Room

The climate in our room was dull and warm. AC didn't work coz at the reception there's a special cabinet where they have switches to power up the AC in your rooom.

Different staff had different levels of hospitality. Especially the Indian born (?) Mr. Amer was a role model and very very kind and helpful!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Pleasant stay at Milan!
    • Double or Twin Room

They were very welcoming and friendly. The hotel concieaur Mr. Amar was excellent and besides being very hospitable, he gave us a map and suggestions of where to go. He made our stay that much better! The breakfast was also very nice with a nice selection. I will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Not recommended

One nice staff. One very rude and inpolite staff. I never recommend the hitel to anyone due to inpolite and rude staff. They do not obey the rulls. He did nit acceppt card fir taxes and said he only gets cash. Did not turned on AC and said its hit and every ine should accept me!!! After all I complain about the situation and he told me do not come back here!!! Wast if money due to ONE rude, inpolite and unprofessional staff. Another staff was very nice and kind.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Great forthcoming staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower cabin was not properly isolated. Water was leaking allover the bathroom floor.

Great forthcoming staff. Offered us to get some snacks as we were checking our very early. The room was nice, neat and clean. According to my request when booking the room was the yard side. Very close to metro that takes you to Dome square. Walkable distance to central station.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

... never ever again ... no value for money ... worses Hotel since decades ...
    • Quadruple Room

No information that we have to handle 7 stairs with a wheelchair. The Room 102 is close to the garden and the night shift staff was talking very loud outside, they stopped only after asking them. Beds are hard and have only duved cover !! Breakfastroom is very narrow, buffet is poor. Left one day earlier based on entering and exit problem with wheelchair, did not get any refund.

Only the Tip for a good Restaurant.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Don't think I would ever stay at this place and neither would I ecommend it
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel did not reply to any emails. Put the phone down when tried to call which we thought was quite rude

Staff (Amar) was very helpful, could speak and understand English. Really appreciated the service he provided

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Croissants and coffee were very delicious.
    • Superior Single Room

Air conditioner was working only partly in the room, I suspect there was a manual override from the reception or an additional temperature control.

Croissants and coffee were very delicious.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

A nice value for money
    • Superior Single Room

It could be a super hotel but there are some details that destroy all the good impression . The breakfast poor and probably it is the policy of the hotel that the plates are not updated. if you are late there is almost nothing left to eat... The morning receptionist closes the air condition from the reception. as a result when you are back at your room in the afternoon it is extremely hot. Not to mention that you have to go back to the reception to ask them to turn it on! The check out is at 11.00 Since my flight was leaving at 17.00 I asked for a possible later checkout. ( 2-3 hours)They told me that it is possible if i wanted to pay for an extra day..

The location is just perfect!! you can reach metro station in 100 meters. supermarket is on the next corner and the neighborhood is full of family tasty restaurants. Extremely clean small hotel !!! I was impressed Pet friendliness The super night receptionist - bar tender Amal the jinni . He speaks a bit of your native language to make you feel like home. He remembers how you like your coffee and next morning when he sees you he prepares it for you. Definitely a value for money. I would recommend it!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Staff great i was jetlagged and came down stairs to see if...
    • Superior Single Room

Staff great i was jetlagged and came down stairs to see if they could charge my phone(my charger wasn't working)he made me cup of tea at 3am just what i needed. Unfortunately i had to leave before breakfast so i cant rate that.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

I recommend this hotel to single or couple travellers
    • Superior Single Room

A very convenient placement of the hotel allows to get any place you want. Delicious breakfast, kind personal, well balance of price/quality! I recommend this hotel to single or couple travellers.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Nil

Walking distance to the metro station also there is a grocery store down the street and fast food restaurant. Breakfast is great, excellent service by Mr Ammar. Thank you

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Big room

nothing much. it was ok

I asked for a double bed room and it was the biggest room I had during my travel. it was clean and comfortable. breakfast and staff was fine. nothing bad

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

The location was great .
    • Superior Single Room

Very small bathroom & shower.

The location was great . The breakfast yummy Mr. Ammar is very very nice. The hotel is good to save money. There is McDonald's infrint of the hotel & Metro Loreto infront the hotel. I like the hotel 😊😊 .

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Good value for money.
    • Superior Single Room

The bed wasn't very comfortable, the breakfast could be more varied.

Friendly staff, good value for money and above all close to the metro and shops.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Highly recommended.
    • Superior Single Room

I'm 6ft tall and over 15 stone and I found the shower a bit cramped. But that's probably my fault for being so fat.

100 metres from Loreto metro. 2 stops or 15 minute walk from Duomo and the same from Milano Centrale station. Lots of shops, bars and restaurants. Including McDonald's and a kebab shop if that's your thing. Hotel has an elevator and excellent staff. Check out by 11am, my flight home wasn't until late afternoon but they have a room where you can leave your luggage for a few hours free of charge.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

The receptionist, unfortunately I don't know his name...
    • Double or Twin Room

The third bed in our room where I was sleeping was quite uncomfortable. The pillows were also very hard.

The receptionist, unfortunately I don't know his name (he comes originally from Pakistan) was really really attentive and helpfull to us! We were so lucky, that it was his shift and the evening as we came.! The price/service is perfect!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Clean and comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

The facilities were clean and bed was very comfortable. The gentleman on night shift who served us breakfast was very pleasant and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. There is a supermarket and various restaurants close by. The hotel is an easy walk from the train station.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Very good location
    • Superior Single Room

The location is near Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s main “high street”. Also very close (1 minute walk) from metro station "Loreto". Staff very friendly and they speak English. The reception is 24h which is appreciable when arriving late from the airport. The breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

The hotel has good location near Milano Train Station (10...
    • Superior Single Room

The hotel has good location near Milano Train Station (10 minutes by walk). Room was also fine and clean. The night receptionist was so nice, kind and tried so much to make you staying as best as possible. He gave information about area near hotel and helped if you need anything.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Clean, quiet hotel with friendly staff
    • Superior Single Room

Two stops on the Metro from Milano Centale (Loreto) and a 10-second walk from the Metro exit. Offered a warm welcome from the night porter with my late check-in. He was very polite and helpful regarding the facilities and was happy to help. Chatted at length about his time working in London and even when I had to check out early before breakfast the next morning (06:30), he ensured I had something to eat/drink before I left. A pleasant, clean, quiet stay. Recommend for a short stay.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Great location, great value

Nothing worth mentioning.

Excellent value for money, very good location just near Loreto metro stop. Opposite Piadineria Pascoli, where you can get great cheap piadinas. Aircon was doing a great job - crucial with the heat of these days.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Do Not Disturb!
    • Superior Single Room

The cleaning personal is very noisy. Missing card "Do Not Disturb" to hang on the door.Received calls from reception in the morning to leave the room in order to clean it even if I did not ask for it!..Imposible to relax!

The location and the room was very good.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

best value for your money and best service
    • Double or Twin Room

hope for more vegetable at the breakfast

crew was great always interesting in our staying asked us if all is well i want to thank specially to Omar the front desk receptionist who was so lovely professional kind an so welcoming us always helping and willing to provide us the best service there is

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Very good overnight place - clean, friendly, comfy
    • Superior Single Room

Wifi was flaky and slow. But didn't have a lot of time to use it anyway

Very warm welcome, friendly atmosphere, good room for the money. Nothing wrong to come again for an overnighter.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Make sure you check your reservation carefully
    • Superior Single Room

The pictures online looked nothing like the facility. Afternoon clerk was obnoxious, rude, manipulative. I mistakenly booked the room for 1 instead of 2. They told us they had no extra rooms and it was illegal to put 2 people in a 1 person room in Italy, but for an extra €30 they would allow it. When we checked out the €30 was €38 and the extra €8 had to be paid in cash. A little shady.

Morning clerk and breakfast were nice. The rom was clean

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Had a great time !
    • Double or Twin Room

Pillow not extremely comfortable; noisy room; 3.3 km away from city center; poor breakfast

Staff was ok; large room; clean hotel and room; close to supermarket and shops

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Clean hotel, nice location. Noisy airconditioning.
    • Double or Twin Room

Airconditioning was very noisy. Couldn't pay taxes by card so I needed to walk 20 minutes to an ATM.

Fresh coffee at breakfast, food was simple but good enough. Bed was quite good actually. Location is nice and close to a metro station.

Browse Hotel Dorè Traveler Photo Gallery