Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge 3 stars

3581 Cameron Parkway, Stockbridge, GA 30281, USA

#3 of 13 hotels in Stockbridge

Collectively we probably will not stay there again. And we feel like we deserve compensation
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The only time you could find parking is during the day. If you came in after 10pm there was no place to park not even handicap parking. Both nights we had to wait and hope someone would leave so we could park. We had a handicap relative with us and had handicap tags. The smell of the room was overwhelming . the air quality was poor my daughter has asthma and she could barely breathe. I spoke to a lady at the front desk about the issues and she just spoke over me giving a lots of excuses and never apologized for the inconvenience.

It was okay.
    • King Suite

There's HUGE and aggressive dog's on the property, and one actually came out of his owner's room on the 4th floor, as I was checking in. Needless to say, I asked for another room and was placed on the 3rd floor. That, isn't acceptable, and why aren't all pet traveler's placed on the 1st or 2nd floor, all on one wing? Definitely, something I'll think about BEFORE reserving again.

Nice location and great staff.

Our trip to Stockbridge
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I liked my location on 2nd floor. My granddaughter enjoyed the pool, we were able to get our relatives a room across from ours. Plus we were able to bring our little dog with us.

Terrible
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The key to the room didn't work. Had to keep getting new keys. Had to call front desk to let me in my room. Room wasn't ready when we got their. Check in at 4. Had to wait outside of room. Carpet in hall is nasty. Dog peep I guess. Just nasty and filthy. I need a refund. If I paid I should be satisfy. My should of work and I shouldn't had to wait for my room at check in time. I came an hour late. Should of been ready.

The bed was comfy. Lots of stores in area.

If the halls in this hotel are renovated, it will deserve an 8.5 At least.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The hallways in the hotel need new carpet and they smelled strongly of some kind of cleaner.

Our room was quite nice, more than adequate size and the beds comfortable.

I wouldn't recommend no one to stay there hotel needs alot of work, shouldn't be charging so much
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Less pets, change of breakfast in am & house keeper speak no english at all when asking for something. Carpet in room make room smell moled my shower that have moled in it.

They serve the same thing everyday for breakfast it was mostly toast, bagel & that nasty thing ib the slow cooker, didn't like the eggs they powder eggs the breakfast was lozy. My room was never vacant while i was there, pool wasn't that clean & there was no hot tub by pool neither the pool room ceiling have crack's in it my bathroom shoer have mole in it. The money i paid for that jotel i couldv'e gone to a better hotel. I know it said pet friendly too much big dogs was there i would never rent this hotel again.The room have a rare old smell to it i had to buy air freshner. The cause per night wasn't fare i shouldv'e some my money return to me. I was taking shower in a bathroom cover with moled me & my family.

GREAT!
    • King Suite

We have stayed here many times and have always found our room clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff is outstanding, friendly, accommodating and helpful. Pillows were great, lots of choices, bed as well. Breakfast is the usual at most places that offer a free meal. Dogs are welcome, a big plus for us and our 2 little rescue girls.

Nice place to stay.
    • King Suite

The bed in our room had some age on it and could have been flatter and not raised at the feet; however, I was able to sleep okay.

The facility was quiet and the room was large.

Business/Pleasure in College Park and East Point made it a convient commute
    • King Suite

The running and stomping coming from the room above me. Apparently a family who neglected to be mindful and tell their children that someone may be trying to sleep or rest in the room below.

Very comfortable bed !!!

The room was huge.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The giant containers in the parking lot took up a ton of space. Was really difficult to get a parking spot if you showed up after 11pm.

The room was huge. It was great they had parking lot security so I didn’t have to constantly worry about my car.

The bed was comfortable.
    • King Suite

The hotel is under some construction. The pool was closed and they filled the hot tub in. That was very unsatisfying. We were looking forward to that. The biscuits at breakfast were cold and hard, even when we got there as soon as breakfast started.

The bed was comfortable. Rooms were nice

Convenient and accommodating; good value.
    • King Suite

I think it needs updating but I believe you're already doing that. This is our 2nd year staying there on our way to Florida and we will continue to do so as long as you remin pet friendly.

We love that you are pet friendly and so close to I-75.

It was just adequate for one night only
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is under renovation. It is quite tired and in need of replacement of most of the flooring, trim and wall finishing. Swimming pool area was closed

the bed was very comfortable

There was a little mildew in our shower.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was a little mildew in our shower. We must have had Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg on our floor the 2nd night of our stay bc the entire 2nd floor reeked of weed. Our next door neighbor was also having a party in there room and had their music blasting. The staff was very helpful in getting that resolved.

Acceptable
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Pool was small and cloudy. Hot tub covered up and closed. Mold/mildew on bathroom ceiling but hotel is starting a renovation

Breakfast was ok good variety. Comfortable beds and spacious room.

The size of the room was good
    • King Suite - Disability Access

The smell of the hotel is horrible I wouldn't stay there ever again. You don't use faboloso in a hotel. This hotel needs to close for 2 weeks a redo the floors,walls, pool area...etc I would only sleep here soon as I woke up I would leave and come back really late. I travel a lot this hotel is a 2.5, because the employees were nice and the rooms are big. Make over asap

The size of the room was good

Good stay
    • King Suite

When checking in, I wasn't advised that there would be an extra $50.00 fee taken out of my account and placed on hold. I spoke with the clerk who told me that the extra $50.00 was put on hold just in case the room was damaged. I totally disagree with being done. Now I have to wait up to 3-5 days for my money to be returned to my account.

The overall accommodations. The location was easily accessible and not too far from an event that I attended. The breakfast hit the spot.

Not up to standard at this time
    • King Suite

There was construction/renovations going on I would not have stayed if I had known Booking.com didn’t advise this. The breakfast foods looked stale sausage patties were like hockey pucks a real turn off.

The pillows

Know warning about RENOVATION before I booked!!!
    • King Suite

They were doing renovations and I did not know this until I checked In, there were nails and dirt and dust right in font of my door, dust inside the room. I was Awakened but hammering and drilling around 8am. There was warning about renovation when I was booking!!!

The location was great.

Horrible. I left before 12. The manager never called me as I asked her to. Wish I took pictures.
    • King Suite

I was on a road trip. Exhausted! Told the clerk I was exhausted and I might stay for 2 days. She put me on 2nd floor on the construction floor. Not only on the same floor but the room across from mine and 3 other rooms were having the bathroom taken apart. Boom boom went the sink dragging down the hallway. What the heck.

Staff was very friendly and sweet at thr front desk!
    • King Suite

House keeping knocked and opened my door every 15 to 20 minutes almost 2 hours before check out time until i finally had to complain to the front desk! Very annoying

Staff was very friendly and sweet at thr front desk! Great locations. Very comfortable beds with a nice set up! Very spacious as well!

4.5
    was not worth the money
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

nothing hotel was not clean and didnt look like pictures. I could not sleep because of noise. will not stay here again and will not book through booking again

Good enough to bring us back in the future
    • King Suite

The same display with samples of new decor that was in the lobby a year ago was still there and none of the updates appear to have been made. It smells as though the restriction against smoking inside the facility goes unenforced. Breakfast could be more inviting.

Spacious room with easy access to walk our dogs. On previous visits the wifi had been unreliable. This time it worked great. Friendly helpful staff manning front desk.

The employees make the stay.

I had to leave.

The attendants working the front desk went above and beyond to help us. They even suggested good restaurants and night spots upon request. They made the stay very enjoyable and are a large part of the reason I return again and again...

Aweful!! Rust stains in the bathroom and needs updated badly!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was noise all through the night in the floor above us and even after calling front desk it went on the whole night! Bed was the worst bed I and my wife have EVER slept on, had back issues the next few days after!!

They ran out of eggs and the food that was left was nuked in the microwave. It was disgusting!

It was good, will stay again on 4th floor if the hotel is a none smoking hotel.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We were on the 3rd floor. We Could hear people walking back and forth on the 4th floor early in the morning which was very annoying. Breakfast needs some improvement. Should be a no smoking hotel. 4th floor had smoking rooms which were not a good smell.

The rooms were large & comfortable. The beds were very comfortable also.

Good, reasonably priced hotel nearby to the Atlanta south region.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The hallways smelled stale; obviously people smoke there. The room itself was clean and spacious; a long term stay would be comfortable.

Check in and out was quick. The room was clean.

My stay for 3 days for $495 was not worth it.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like the breakfast at all and it was too noisy in halls and parking lot after midnight for the guess that have to go to work.

The rooms were clean .

Not Brand New, But it Works!
    • King Suite

The facilities are older, but not dated.

Older, but not dated. Well lit property. Enjoyed the size of the room, as well the office desk with an actual office chair. The pivoting 40 inch flat screen was nice too.

Good area but that's all
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Ants in the bathroom area, food in the drawer between the beds when we got there, unfriendly staff when we checked in but other staff was nice.

Easily assessable and good choice of restaurants nearby.

We wasn't pleased..overpriced

Room had a mildew smell...poor ventilation as a result of inadequate air conditioning..bathroom need renovating...walls peeling

Staff was very friendly and courteous

Very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here. Easy access to highway. Quiet!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Maid started knocking on the door at 9:00 am and woke me up. Guess I should have put the "Do not disturb sign out"! My fault I guess.

Very comfortable bed and pillows. Room was very clean and presentable. I was surprised not to find shampoo and body lotion in the washcloth with the soap. Glad I had brought my own with me. Other than that - that was the only thing and that is so trivial - hardly worth mentioning.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Nasty , and very loud could not sleep
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The pool had dead spiders , and hair balls in it. People was fighting in hallway bout 3 in morning , and dogs barking . When called front desk all he said nothing they can do . So was not worth the 128.00 spent. Wished would have went somewhere else but stayed there cause of pool. Which was nasty

Good stay for a short time.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The hallway was clean but had a smell. Someone had a dog down the hall & it barked a lot during the night & morning:-|

This was a turn around trip. The beds were soft & the room was clean. A few areas in the ceiling needs a touch-up, overall it was a nice room. I would stay again.

Great Stop
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The staff was very friendly and accommodating the room was nice and clean the beds were comfortable. And we like the fact that we are able to take our pets with us.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Staff is great...just dont open your eyes when you get to your room
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was absolutly disgusting!The walls were caked with past guests ??? and hair. Ants were crawling all over the sinks. Hot/cold was fip flopped.

The desk staff was very welcoming. The woman stocking breakfast was kind. We arrived later than expexted due to the 85 bridge collapse/fire and check in was quick.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Amazing and will definitely be back for next year's games
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The pool was rather small and it connected to the hottub spa so as kids were splashing and jumping in the cold pool it was getting into the nice hot water.

The beds were amazing the rooms were the biggest I have stayed in and we travel alot for my son's travel baseball team. Definitely the best hotel experience I have had.

The Bed And Pillows were great!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The First night the elevator Electric room was loud. There was one rude front desk attendant.

The Bed And Pillows were great! I was moved when a problem was relevant.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Unpleasant Stay!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room we stayed in was horrible. The sink was leaking and left tons of water on the floor. The shower curtain was too small for the shower and would not stay closed. The bed was uncomfortable and the pillows were flat. Breakfast was not the greatest. The maid staff were unfriendly and never cleaned our room the entire stay. I will not stay here again.

The front desk staff were very pleasant and it's a pet friendly hotel. The room size was perfect for our family.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

It was a nice hotel, I would stay again if the price is right. I should have been accommodated on th
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The rate I got verses the rate my family got and nothing was done about it. It was stated that I booked through someone else, but that doesn't matter you want your customers to come back. I work in retail, and it is about customer satisfaction, especially if the customer is pleasant.something can always be done.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great place to stay!
    • King Suite

The fact that I had to leave the super comfy bed and huge room :)

Check in was super easy and the room was awesome! For what I paid, the size of the room was certainly more than I expected

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Overall despite not getting what my HUSBAND and I booked it was still AMAZING
    • King Suite

I booked a suite with the Jacuzzi which I wanted on the 3rd or 4th floor. When i booked online I picked the suite with the jacuzzi because it was our anniversary.I WASN'T PLEASED AT ALL WITH THAT.

Everything was AWESOME,ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG LADY THAT WORK MORNING SHIFT I DIDN'T CATCH HER NAME. SHE WAS VERY FRIENDLY!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Those without dogs can do much better someplace else
    • King Suite

This place is a kennel, not a motel. Dogs bark 24 hours per day. Breakfast is very mediocre. Noise from rooms above and next-door are unacceptable. It is not a 8.3 experience....more like a 6.5

Plenty of room. We enjoyed the beds and furnishings.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Good location, pleasant helpful staff, but facilities and rooms were tired.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There wasn't a lot of food selection at breakfast and no hot egg choice. Room was tired and needed refurb especially in bathroom. The hallway carpets had lots of stains etc...tired.

Beds were comfortable but a bit high for my short wife. Shower was strong and good temp. Room was clean and big. Good price value. Desk staff were accommodating to our needs due to my knee problems.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

The room was roomy and the bed comfortable.
    • King Suite

The room was roomy and the bed comfortable. Everyone was nice except one person. I did not take it personally, because who knows what may be going on in his/her life. The facilities itself was not bad but there were places like the elevator and hallway carpet that could have been better maintained.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Barking dog keeps bugs away
    • King Suite

Didn't like a dog barking a few doors down from me late at night. I talked to the owner, he said that his dog was on termite and bed bug patrol. Just wish We could of been on a different floor didn't get hardly any sleep.

Having much needed room to move around because we was up most of the night from barking dog

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Overall the staff was friendly, from the Front Desk Clerks...
    • King Suite

The refrigerator in our room was clean, but not the cabinet in which it was enclosed. Not only was it not cleaned but it was very worn and used. Perhaps new cabinets are needed or at least refurbishing the old ones would help.

Overall the staff was friendly, from the Front Desk Clerks to Housekeeping. Loved the pool and gym. Continental Breakfast was Ok. Having more of a variety of fresh fruit would have been nice.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable and the a/c worked...
    • King Suite

The parking lot had trash strewn about and when I walked into the hotel I was not greeted at all. There was one guest ahead of me and while he was being taken care of I sat down to wait. When he left the desk the clerk still didn't assist me. I had to ask for her assistance.Once in the room, we noticed the water drained slowly from the sink and shower. And shower head needs to be replaced. It was hard to adjust the settings.

The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable and the a/c worked perfectly.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Good for overnight stay. Eat breakfast at a restaurant.
    • King Suite

The bathroom needed some upgrading. Caulking around bath tub showed signs of mold developing.

There was a security guard visibly moving in the parking lot.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Some good some not so much.
    • King Suite

No extra blanket in the room and there was no one available to bring it to us so we had to get redressed and go get it ourselves. Also, the fridge door was open when we arrived so it wasn't cold for our stuff.

Bed

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Positive experience

I can't think of anything I disliked. I selected this hotel due to the positive reviews I read online and was not disappointed with the stay.

Staff was very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

Filthiest hotel we have ever stayed in.
    • King Suite

Rooms filthy and stunk like cigarette smoke as did the entire building. Every area in this hotel including room had busted walls, furniture, horrible smell, mold in bathroom, fridge was filthy, carpet was filthy. My wife found an old water bottle behind nightstand. This was by far the filthiest, rundown hotel we have ever stayed in!

Nothing .... Worst hotel my wife and I have ever stayed in!

The cleanliness

Humming of a/c

The cleanliness

Need improvement!!
    • King Suite

They didn't clean my room!! one of the days i was there. Too many dogs. I will not stay with you guys again.

I like the location!!

This was my first stay at a LaQunita. I will defiinitely choose it again!

Nothing I did not like.

My room was very large and comfortable! I was really pleased with how clean it was!

My family & friends loved the accommodations & location
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast wasn't that good

The room was awesome, really surpassed my expectations

The room was very big and clean

Breakfast could've been better

The room was very big and clean

Good

N/a

N/a

Leisure time!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The issues with the key.

The cleanliness of the facility. Friendly staff

Good
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The property was being renovated so not fair to judge it at...
    • King Suite

The property was being renovated so not fair to judge it at this time

I enjoyed my time away from home.
    • King Suite

I enjoyed my time away from home.

still a good choice for folks traveling with pets
    • King Suite

breakfast choices seem less appetizing than previously. OJ tastes rancid

ongoing interior upgrades brighten the atmosphere

They were in the middle of rennovations. The rooms were nice. Breakfast area is small.

Big rooms. Indoor pool

Very comfortable stay in your hotel
    • King Suite - Disability Access

The food was good we did not have to go out to find breakfast, room was clean

It was excellent, I will always book here!
    • King Suite

The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, housekeeping works fast, I just love this hotel.

The stay was nice until late nite about 1am it was a lot noise on the 3rd fl above me I complain to
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

To the staff but it seen not to help they party all morning

Cloud bed so soft

Cloud bed so soft

The $50 pet refundable deposit soured my stay
    • King Suite - Disability Access

$50 refundable deposit for pets! No other la Quinta charges and I am a card holder! All laQuintas breakfasts are not very good.

Good location.

Excellent staff and facility

Size, large beds for

The building is out dated compared to the Laquita we stayed...
    • King Suite

The building is out dated compared to the Laquita we stayed at the night before in Atlanta. For the same price

Falsely accused
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I was falsely accused of disturbing other residents. And the gentleman at the front desk didn't apologize.

The location.

We as a family had a wonderful time during our stay!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Our grandchildren loved the pool! The bed was very comfortable!

Good choice for a stop on the way to disney.

The pool was dirty.

The bed was comfy. Good access to restaurants.

The pull out couch beds need to be updated.
    • King Suite with Living Room

The pull out couch beds need to be updated. Overall my stay was pretty pleasant