Reviews of Soho Grand Hotel 4 stars

310 West Broadway, SoHo, New York, NY 10013, USA

#143 of 415 hotels in New York

Based on 1979 hotel reviews

Perfect New York bolt hole!
    • Soho King Room

Love this place, so stylish and comfortable. Spotlessly clean, great location, delicious food. I go every year, can’t beat it. Special thank you to Reid for the upgraded room!

Location was fantastic
    • Deluxe Corner

Rooms weren't overly large but reasonable. A little tired, our bath was peeling, shower didn't work well and window didn't shut properly.

Location was fantastic

This is a very attractive hotel.
    • Soho King Room

This is a very attractive hotel. Very comfortable quiet room, with fittings and furniture of very good quality. Blissfully cool airconditioning in the NY heatwave. Breakfasts in the restaurant were excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. Superb location for visiting NY and lovely district. Huge choice of restaurants within 10 minutes' walk.

Wonderful..!!! As usual..!!!!
    • Soho Queen Room

I love this place. I’ve been living in New York hotels for over 3 months. Obviously I switch all the time just for a change of area (..and different room service food..!!) But I keep going back here when I feel like the Soho area (..and the cheap massages along Canal St for when I’ve walked too much.!!). The Staff are loooovely..!!!! Nice crowd too.

A well located stylish hotel at a reasonable price level
    • Soho Queen Room

the lights on the corridors/hallways and on the room are too dim; slippers are missing among the room amenities

Excellent location downtown, efficient and friendly staff, reasonable room size compared to NYC standards, good bed comfort, great quality of room service, excellent breakfast and super summer bar on the garden on the middle of the jungle :) !

I was glad to stay here in the heart of Soho, very near a major subway stop.
    • Deluxe Corner

Pretty dark in hallways and rooms. Everything is charming but 'old' and some things were inconvenient.

Room service was good. I had to move rooms three times (non-working AC, smoke smell). Overall it was quite dark in the room and in the hallways. Seemed only 2 or the 3 elevators were working. Lots of dogs, which made it super fun and there is a hotel-owned dog park next door.

Overall, we loved the hotel, especially the location! We definitely will be back!

The view from the room wasn’t great. I also would have liked more info about the hotel on check-in, such as that it’s the sister hotel of the Roxy, and we could see movies for free there. The concierge was either busy or not at the desk each time we went by. Another issue we had was the coffee and food weren’t very hot when we had breakfast at the lounge.

The location of the hotel was perfect! The door men were all very friendly and helpful. Loved the dog park, even though we didn’t bring our dog.

A great choice if you want reasonable price and full service hotel.
    • Soho King Room

The rooms have seen better days.

Soho Gran is the definition of shabby chic. I love it there, but if you are looking for updated luxury, it may not be a match. Location is GREAT if you want to be in Soho. Staff are fabulous.

Below expectations for the price.
    • Soho King Room

The first room we had smelled like cigar smoke. The second room had stained curtains and bubbled wallpaper and a burn mark in the curtains. They offered to switch rooms again, but the damage was done. Air conditioner was inadequate and the furniture looks nice but is not practical.

Check in with a glass of Champaign was perfect for our honeymoon weekend. The lobby and bar area are the highlight of the property. The bathroom was nice, and the shower great. After complaining about the room condition the staff did pick up the drink from the minibar and took a small amount off the bill.

The hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of Soho.
    • Soho Queen Room

The lighting in the common parts is terrible. When i arrived after a long international flight the feeling on entry is that the hotel is trying to save money. Interior designer needs to live their decision - awful. And room service charged $4.50 for delivering one hot drink. Unbelievable.

The hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of Soho. the staff are very friendly and efficient. The bed was so comfortable.

Best place ever. Great shops, restaurants-most enjoyable😉
    • Soho Queen Room

Nothing to not like. I will say the elevator lobby is a bit dark for me but love love love the property.

Just great. Love the location, love Gillian’s too. Have been there before and hope to come again soon.

Great location, but the hotel seemed tired, dated and treats guests like a bit of an inconvenience
    • Soho Queen Room

The hotel seemed old and tired. The staff were generally indifferent and made little effort to engage with guests. The lounge/bar adjacent to reception played loud club music much of the time and made little attempt to invite or engage guests. The lifts were slow and at times not working. The air con in the room was ridiculously noisy and it felt like sleeping with a garbage truck next to the bed. The minbar took up heaps of space in a tiny room and their was no space in the fridge for guest use.

The hotel is very well located close to downtown and the subway. The bed was also comfy.

Great, the hotel was well placed for shops, restaurants, the subway, and walking
    • Soho Queen Room

Would have preferred a walk in shower to an over the bath one, but I am being picky here!

The room was a good size, very clean and comfortable. The staff were genuinely friendly, and the food was great

Good

Corridors and room a little tired. Room a little small for the price. Atmosphere a little ‘dark’ and disjointed ... but staff were nice and friendly and helpful ... I would stay again for business

Easy, comfortable, perfect for business - but nothing “special” ... a ‘good’ 3.5-4 out of 5

Amazing location but very small rooms. Consider other options
    • Soho Queen Room

The rooms are very small - only just enough space for a big suitcase to be opened - and then you really have to be careful where you walk. The aircon unit took up a lot of space next to the bed too and was seriously loud. We were glad to be leaving after nights of broken sleep. We were in New York for a special occasion and when we told the front desk attendant that on arrival he was very sweet and even said he would send up a bottle of champagne to celebrate, but come the next day the champagne never arrived. We also had to specifically request our room be made up 3 of the 5 days - it just hadn’t been done after being out for 12 hours. When it was done no extra soap / towels brought up either. It was all just a bit tiresome.

Excellent location! The bar area is really nice for cocktails, but the service was very slow each time despite it not being too busy. The hotel is also dog friendly so there are lots of amazing dogs coming in and out all the time!

Attended a wedding here too, very well done. Hotel in a fabulous position. Enjoyed my stay.
    • Soho King Room

The free coffee machine which was on every floor did not work, and was not fixed over 4 days despite our reporting it. (Sure I wasn't the only one). Room was a little smaller than I expected, although that is true of most of New York.

Facilities and staff were for the most part excellent.

I liked the staff that welcomed me to the property.
    • Soho King Room

The wait for breakfast took too long... and we were the only table in the restaurant.

I liked the staff that welcomed me to the property. Chris in particular was extremely pleasant and very helpful.

A fabulous experience I would recommend to friends
    • Soho Queen Room

Door staff at front of building in particular were very professional and attentive with customers. Food was very good and the lounge and bar area was very friendly, relaxing and a great space.

Chic, hopping hotel!

Loud while sleeping because it is so close to busy streets. Lots of sirens

Great proximity to great restaurants, shopping and subway! Bellman and concierge very helpful.

I would stay there again.
    • Soho Queen Room

Breakfast was very expensive.

Nice vibe, the staff was helpful, the bed, bathroom and linens were very comfortable, it was nice to have coffee and tea available on our floor 24/7, and the neighborhood and subway access were great.

Superb hotel in the perfect location with service to match
    • Soho King Room

Room 601 a bit noisy from lift and traffic on Canal St.

The location of the hotel was excellent and the guys on the front door were brilliant with recommendations.

A great comfortable, clean ,impeccable, amazing location !
    • Soho Queen Room

The food selección isn’t as good as everything else in the hotel.

Amazing bed , impecable! Housekeeping is one of the best in the city! Cleanness is superb!

Ok stay for business but will look elsewhere next time.
    • Soho King Room

A bit disorganised e.g. forgot to clean room one day, food is overpriced. The breakfast area is very small and easy to be full. Street noise can be intrusive.

The staff were helpful and friendly

Style over substance.
    • Soho Queen Room

Pokey rooms, no coffee making facilities in room, no guest seating/lounge area near reception that didn't require reserving or booking.

Lovely location, cool bar

Fourth consecutive stay at Soho Grand.
    • Soho Queen Room

Fourth consecutive stay at Soho Grand. Staff is incredibly attentive and always happy to accommodate specific requests from guests. Although there is no formal loyalty program the hotel Staff recognizes "frequent" travelers and makes an extra effort with them. Soho location is ideal for leisure (restaurants, shopping) but also easy uptown/downtown access for business.

I have been staying here for 12 + years, it is always the same high standard.

There is nothing not to like here. A suggestion would be perhaps breakfast a little earlier, the two mornings I was here I as gone by 7:00 a.m.

The staff in this hotel are excellent from the doorman through reception and it is one of the few hotels in the world I request concierge recommendations.

Great location, clean comfortable rooms, and great value for the money.
    • Soho King Room

The one negative i noticed is that they did not provide complimentary water bottles in the room. I find having comped waters a nice touch in higher end hotels. The coffee (latte) at the restaurant was the most expensive and below average quality - we were billed $15 for 2 small size lattes. Even starbucks is much better.

The value for the money was great. The room and bathroom were on the smaller side but had everything that was needed to make our stay comfortable. very chic bath products, good water pressure, nice size closet.

Terrible, noisey, uncomfortable, and Definitely Not luxury.
    • Deluxe Corner

Room was terrible, 12th floor, and still noisy, traffic noise, staff having full loud conversations outside in the corridors, zero sound proofing windows, or doors. We did not get a wink of sleep. Worst hotel room for quietness we have ever stayed at in Manhattan, or anywhere!!!! Did not expect it at the Soho Grand. I requested a corner room with a King bed, the bed in the room was barely a double. Window in the bathroom wouldn't shut properly and there was noise and cold coming in through it. No coffee making facilities in the room, ridiculous!!!!!??? There was a coffee making machine on the same floor, but no information in the room to tell you this!? Went down to front desk to ask. Very poor value, it was booked for a birthday, terrible choice. Room was 1209. April 11th 2018. Room was not particularly clean or upscale. Waited to leave a review,as we have since stayed other "boutique" hotels in Manhattan, I can assure that they do not have the same problems experienced at the Soho Grand. Sound proofing!!!!

The clerk at checkout was very friendly.

Great Spot
    • Soho Queen Room

The location is great as it’s close to many good restaurants and only a short walk to the subway. It has the added benefit of being in a quiet “neighborhood” away from the NYC hustle and bustle.

Compromised by the rude and arrogant staff

The customer service

The staff were rude and not friendly at all. When I arrived the receptionist got my name incorrect on the paperwork, when i pointed this out - her response was "well it is the thought that counts!"

I have lived thr hotel for 15 years.
    • Soho Queen Room

I am a united nations employee and had a problem with an accountant? Not really knowing hot to handle tax exempt status. That made a situation unpleasant

Great room. Love the bar. Staff super nice specially in front door

Great hotel in a great area.
    • Soho Queen Room

Didn’t appreciate the condescending waiter on our last evening. I had an issue with my wine but apparently I didn’t know what I was talking about!! Very patronizing!

Most of the staff were friendly and helpful.

Our stay had consistent & fabulous service to go along with our beautiful atmosphere.
    • Deluxe Corner

Truly the only inconvenience was that there wasn’t a charging station or extra outlet on both sides of the bed. One side had to unplug the bedside lamp or the radio which we used both.

The swankiness without the attitude, beautiful decor, beds to die for & very friendly staff everywhere!

Awful experience !
    • Soho Queen Room

The cleanliness of this hotel is awful. My girlfriend and I can't stop scratching ourselves and are mark with a big rash all over our bodies. I don't know if it's from the sheets or the freshness of the towels but something is definitely wrong ! I really hope is not bed bugs as I should burn all my clothes !!! What a romantic gateway !

My last night there ( 3/5/18, the hotels heat and hot water were shut down. I froze all nite.
    • Soho Queen Room

I booked the Soho Grand for $176 per nite for three days thru Booking.com. The last night cost me more than $200 because booking said the Soho Grand charged more other than what was advertised on Booking's web site. Booking said that it was the hotels redponsibility to adjust the over charge. I addressed the Soho Grand about this and they told me that it was not thrir responsibility to correct this but Booking's. I am out over $50 dollars because of this. I feel taken. Unlesd this is corrected, i will no longer do business with Booking.com or the Soho Grand.

Booking.com did not look into my room rates as agreed. They lied and manipulated me and it cost me extra money. Bookinh.com is a scam.

A perfect weekend of watching basketball with the perfect accommodation in a fun part of the city.
    • Soho Queen Room

Our only compliant was the ceiling was not finished in our room. The ceiling had exposed plywood that had been painted but it did not take away from the experience at all.

It was very nice to be greeted with a smile as we were checking in. The staff helped answer our questions and the glass of Prosecco was a nice touch. In our room the ceiling was not finished as it still has exposed wood that had been painted but the room was clean and everything we needed was there. We did order room service which was fast and the food was good. We will stay at the SoHo the next time in NYC.

Very good! Fabulous bar!
    • Soho Queen Room

The inroom dining/ breakfast poor and overpriced No handset at shower

Liked the bed, the closet and the bathroom amenities Also, the mini bar. The friendly service/ staff

I wii come again with joy
    • Soho King Room

the complte hotel atmosphere. you have the filling evrything is going smoth in a "piece of cake"manner, however it is clear that a lot of care and effort is hiding in the background

The staff were very friendly and courteous.
    • Soho King Room

When I arrived and saw their king bed was actually more like a queen I asked if there was a bigger bed. They said I could upgrade, but there was an $80 charge...would have been a nice gesture to upgrade at no additional charge as I was already spending over $340 for the room and they had rooms available. $65 for parking is a bit ridiculous. Most places charge $50 (which is still ridiculous but it is NYC!)

The staff were very friendly and courteous. Hotel is in a great location and had a great vibe to it.

Staff,location
    • Soho Queen Room

House keeping staff was noisy in the morning. They wete talking very loud probably their manager. Breakfast was looking very good was very late and cold and not tasty.

Staff,location

Bell boys fab shame about the rest of the staff
    • Soho King Room

Ordering room service or going for breakfast was a disaster I think 3 forgotten orders over 6 nights. And rather rude when we called to remind them. Check out team where really blunt and not that friendly. Wouldn’t rush back.

The guys in the main doors were the best. So friendly, polite and helpful.

It is perfect- never disappoints!
    • Soho Queen Room

Nothing- it was all fantastic.

This hotel was perfect as always. The location is great. It is stylish without being overly pretentious. The decor is lovely, beds comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Not bad, but would probably venture somewhere new next time
    • Soho King Room

The room was pretty small and it wasn't the cheapest option. Via booking.com a payment for the first night was taken unexpectedly, then when I asked for the payment to be switched to another card it wasn't done.

The communal areas were amazing - large windows, grand decor, lots of space

Great service, at the best location in a grand place.
    • Soho Queen Room

The room was maybe not quite as grand as the lobby area, but really nice though. When we checked into the hotel a party was going on in the restaurant so it was hard to hear what the receptionist had to say.

The lobby, and restaurant are magnificent and grand. The food is very good and the service friendly! The location of the hotel is perfect, the Soho area is the place to be at, when in New York.

Chic NY hotel with great location.
    • Soho King Room

We found someone else's leftover water bottle in a drawer when unpacking. Made you wonder a second about housekeeping's thoroughness.

The staff, from the valet, to the front desk staff, are professional, warm and accommodating. The hotel has an extremely chic vibe, great location, and a decent size room for NY standards.

Understated decadence
    • Soho Queen Room

Better toiletries in the bathroom and a better wifi connection

It's a gorgeous, relaxed hotel in a brilliant location. The bed was comfy, the staff were friendly and helpful. Cocktails are great.

Nice staff.
    • Soho King Room

Rooms are really small. We had a king bed room, but only one chair to sit in. Also, wondering why the hotel needs to be so dark in all areas.

Nice staff....very accommodating. Love the location and vibe.

Great location. Very comfortable hotel.
    • Deluxe Corner

Check in wasn’t great as we were given a cheaper room than we had booked. Fortunately, we had our booking.com app to confirm.

Staff were very friendly.

Good location but this is a hotel in need of an upgrade and too noisy for a business traveller
    • Soho Queen Room

Noise in evening . It's a party hotel and not really for a business traveller . Breakfast was not well cooked and expensive . Overall hotel is dark and shabby .

Good location and bed linen and bed comfortable . Compact bathroom but clean

Great hotel & location!
    • Soho King Room

The king bed is not a real king bed - a bit small.

Great ambiance ! Very nice staff, reactive and welcoming! Super design and atomosphere! Delicious breakfast as well !

A pretty average hotel, just nice decor and comfortable with a lovely bar.
    • Soho King Room

Only 1 person in the room can log into the wifi, which was ridiculous. It was basic cable and the guestbook said that guests could rent DVDs, but they didn't have hardly any of the film's on the list (We called down twice before giving up) We had a 15th floor to see the view which was fab except the blind was broken so you couldn't open it to look at the view. The prices stated in the in room service weren't the prices as they added more than the 20% gratuity that they said was added. So it cost nearly $10 more to have a drink in the room, i would have gone down to the bar had this been specified. The mini bar didn't chill anything, they said it was just a cool box rather than a fridge but everything was warm, warm white wine and sodas....hmmmm

The decor and the bar were beautiful and the bed and pillows were very comfortable but so they were at the doubletree we were staying at before. We paid double the price to stay here for our last "special night"

Hotel is starting to feel shabby and tired.
    • Soho Queen Room

Hotel is starting to feel shabby and tired. The staff are very attentive and responsive. Meant to have had a room upgrade only to find we were near smoking rooms - the cigarette smoke permeating through the floor and also numerous guests leaving their dogs unattended in adjoining rooms who then barked continuously.

I would not recommend the hotel, not good value for money
    • Soho Queen Room

The room is very depressing Dim light /Dirty carpet /Small room /no coffer&tea or kettle provided/no bottles of water provided( when I called the concierge they sent me tap water )/motel standard toilet /old bathtub with yellow stained curtain/ Dim light in the corridor Overall it is rather disgraceful for the hotel to charge at this rate. When I requested to check out earlier the manager forced me to pay extra 150usd (+ tax ) per room. I would rather not move given that I have 8 luggage with family members , however I believe a depressing room is not one wants for an ideal holiday in NYC! We checked out the next day ending up paying 1000usd plus for one night (2 rooms). Still worth it as the alternative hotel is way better.

Great location, walking distance to all the boutiques in soho! Love the choice of the toiletry- luxury brand and high quality.The towels and slippers are surprisingly soft and comfortable.

Exceptional customer service. Very happy with my accommodation. Thanks for a great stay.

N/a

The hotel exceeded expectations. My room was very clean and the service was impeccable. Only thing to note was that I had to call room service on one of the nights because I kept returning to the room in winter and the air conditioning was on cold full blast which turned my room into a fridge. I was able to rectify the situation over the phone because the staff were very helpful and guided me on how to adjust the settings. The doorman were all very pleasant and knowledgable when I asked for tips on where to go as a tourist in New York visiting after thanksgiving. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and would stay again on my next trip.

Nice big bathroom, very good bed and nice view.
    • Soho Queen Room

Air conditioning blower very noisy and windows poorly sound-proof, although I had asked for quite room. 2 receptionist women not very pleasant nor helpful at check in.

Nice big bathroom, very good bed and nice view. Excellent concierge service. Very helpful Asian American young man at check out.

Just ok for the value.
    • Deluxe Corner

Facility is tired. Furnishings too. All needs updating considering roommates.

Great staff. Good bar drinks. Easy location to get to. Great shopping location. Good restaurants near.

good!
    • Soho King Room

room is too small and no sofa, no rollaway😞

bed, comforter and blankets are very clean and comfortable. location location and location is convenient. staff is very efficient and helpful.

Great hotel with friendly and helpfull staff.
    • Soho Queen Room

- The hotel charges 150$ deposit per night. Considering our (european) creditcard had a lower limmit then probably is common in de US it was a bit of a problem (stayed 7 nights). However staff/management reduced the deposit a bit which was nice (and needed)

Great hotel with friendly and helpfull staff. Nice restaurant/bar in the hotel and, offcourse, a great location. Rooms are spotless.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Great location, massively over priced for quality and size of room
    • Soho Queen Room

Dirty carpets Plug broken so could have bath until fixed Took over $2000 as a deposit Still haven't repaid the deposit a week later

Location, Great views, Friendly staff

Nice spot in soho, not as good as it used to be.

the service is not as good as it used to be: you now even have too book your breakfast in advance to be able get a table, and still be prepared for long waiting ( 45 minutes to get an omelette is just too much) .. Food and beverages good, but far too expensive for the overall quality. For the price they charge you expect a much better service and attention to customer's needs

amazing location in the center of soho.

The ambience and staff.

Food service needs improvement. The food is greasy and unimaginative and not consistent with the hipster hotel image SG tries to cultivate. Also, what is described on the menu, it is not necessarily what you get in your plate ( e.g. button mushrooms passed on and charged as wild mushrooms!). Bathrooms need renovation ( old bathtubs and shower heads), and not too different from bathrooms in a 3 star hotel.

The ambience and staff. The common areas are comfortable and well designed. The staff are exceptional.

Lounge space was nice

Shocked at the terrible service. Check-in staff was snobby. Kitchen staff was lazy- sent food that was incorrect multiple times (in only 24 hours) Charges for food sent back still made it on the bill. I was very much looking forward to staying here - came to NY for a company event. Would never stay again. Moved to the NoMo and it was much better. Unpretentious and helpful people. They won’t get away with their complacency long.

Lounge space was nice

The Soho Grand is both fun and homely in a great location
    • Deluxe Corner

He basic internet speed should be far better for a quality hotel

Loved the front of house and bar service as well as the general atmosphere of the hotel

The facilities are great.
    • Soho Queen Room

The breakfast was really poor considering the price and quality of the hotel. Everyday it took at least 30mins for the food to arrive after ordering (even just yoghurt and granola) - the eggs were usually cold and lacking flavour. This was at 7am when the restaurant wasn't busy (sometimes empty). I feel that the quality should be far superior to this, especially when it really is such a great hotel.

The facilities are great. The hotel design is beautiful and extremely comfortable. The staff are very accommodating.

A truely costly and terrible stay
    • Deluxe Corner

The room was darkly lit furniture too large for the room certainly not a delux at all.the colors too dark the bathroom too old in general the room was extreemly depressing and caving on us 😨

A young lady at the bar only was courteous and a smiling concierge, otherwise all the he rest of the staff were terrible reprimanding us that we wete 10 late and that usualy they cancel our table at the bar and recommended another bar location outside the hotel 😱

SoHo chic

Nothing. Everything was great

Great hotel in a great location. Just far enough away from the nyc hustle and bustle. A comfortable walk to Washington Square and Bleeker Street

• Soho Queen Room

Lights didn’t work properly in room and for the style of the hotel, their was no coffee and tea making facilities in the room. Service in the restaurant was poor as the staff didn’t engage properly.

Perfect getaway and amazing location
    • Soho King Room

The Concierge & front desk were sooo helpful for choosing restaurants and bars for us to go to and no recommendation let us down. Super friendly staff and really welcoming.

Great location!
    • Soho King Room

No Tea and coffee in room!!! Shower curtains!!! old and unhygienic.

Reason for staying is the location!. I have been going to this hotel for over 20 years and the standard remains good. Need to have facilities for tea in the room!!!

Obviously aware (mgmt) of my inconvenience no accommodations were offered besides room changes.
    • Soho Queen Room

The rooms (transferred to 3 in less than 24 hours) checked in to find a dog bed and two dog bowls in the room (room 637), the room was not vacuumed based on trash found on the carpet (room 1105), the bathroom drains (2 of 3 rooms 429 & 1105) were clogged, bathroom sink leaked and sprayed water over the entire floor (room 429)!

The front desk staff especially Amanda and the concierge Stephanie were very helpful.

The doormen were delightful. The lobby restaurant and bar is super comfortable. Great location
    • Soho Queen Room

Free Wi Fi needs to be acessable excellent, not up-gradable. The Staff needs to learn not to lock out a room at noon if they have given an extended check out time. My invoice was not sent to my email as promised.

The room is nicely appointed with items you will need in a small space. The coffee bar at the end of the hall with the ice machine is so nice and convenient. The Frette linens are nice touch but I prefer Italian made linens to sleep on.

Finally found the right place to stay in New York

Plugs next to beds.

I stayed here with my husband for a week and we had a great time. We go to NYC every year so I have a good compresson. The hotel is in a great location full of bars restaurants and close to shops. The hotel itself is beautiful full of character and lovely details that make it special. Rooms are roomy super clean comfortable and again full of thoughtful details. Staff is excellent professional and helpful.

• Deluxe Corner

Very poor value for money. Quality of clients’ attention, details and service overall not up to the standard of this category of hotel. The staff attitude doesn’t help either which can only reflect the lake of management drive.

Friendly staff in the breakfast room, nice views from the...
    • Deluxe Corner

Bed was very uncomfortably hard, carpet in room was stained, room only had a tub/shower combo.

Friendly staff in the breakfast room, nice views from the room.

Pure perfection!
    • Soho King Room

Whatever you want to eat is within walking distance. The hotel staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and will gladly point you in the right direction.

Browse Soho Grand Hotel traveller photo gallery