- was way to noisy at all times of night!! There were a few large groups of foreign teenagers, who were LOUD!!!
- decor is old and sparse bedroom
- staff too busy - we asked for more hangers three times and didn't get any.... There were two hangers in the cupboard
- parking lot is part of the mall underneath, and there is no direct elevator to parking. In addition this is not open late, we had to ask and wait for security to open the gates. Lights were off...
- every single morning at 8am room service knocked on the door very loudly. In other hotels, you can choose you get options when to have room service!!!
Breakfast is okay, nothing major. Restaurant staff were friendly. Coffee is not available 24/7 - when we tried making a coffee after breakfast was over, someone came and literally demanded if we were guests here and what are we doing.. There was anyway no milk available then to finish making a simple coffee..
- I feel the price to pay is way too high for what you get, it is definitely not fancy or new and service is mediocre.
This is the only regular standard priced hotel in the area, and it's a shame.
Great location, nice lobby, friendly staff, comfortable bed (on the small side though)