눉i have never stayed in a hotel terrible like this one. sorry here i must use terrible this word.
1) the facilities are old compare to other 4 star hotel in milano. it has small LED TV, no swiming pool, no gym, ...
2)cleaness. the balckets are not clean, the terrible thing is that i found some worm crawling on the bed, on the pillow(i have taken pictures).
3) there is no free wifi or cable to access internet, for a business man, this is unacceptable. when i reseeved through booking.com, there is no any notification about this. Then i have no choice. i bought 24 hours wifi for 9euro, but, but, half of the time i was trying to reconnect as it always drop network.... and another thing for the internet, the 24 hours means the day to the next day, it is not to say the real using time.
4) location. the location is very wild. the nearest restaurant is 1km away. the hotel restaurant will close every sunday. and the latest bus is 6pm. that is to say in weekend meal is big issue if you have no car.
5) service. the reception is not patient sometimes when you try to call, they even did not hear the whole word and disconnect. when i stayed in the room to sleep, and set DND, every five or six minites, the cleanner knocked the door, i did not answer, then they opened the door and tried to clean the room, i said no need, unluckly they can not understand. i was crazy.....
6) price. the price is 5star level i believe.
i wonder what is the standard of hotel level in italy? a hotel with only a bed to sleep can be called 4 star??