눉- The hotel is very remote, we didn't like to walk outside as it didn't seem very safe so this really impacted our stay.
- WiFi was poor, really inconsistent day and night but especially in the evening and it didn't work at all in our separate bedroom. Not sure if this is because of high number of users as hotel seems to have lots of big tour groups arrive in the evening
- Sadly the hotel band are not very good, this really impacted our enjoyment of our stay as we had to listen to them every night between 6-10pm, our room was above the stage area. Absolutely dire sounding from the room, it really felt like torture and there was no escaping it apart from the restaurant. The hotel really needs to turn it down a bit as it was disturbing. And because the hotel is so rural it is not easy to escape.
- the gym was nothing short of a hazard zone. I go to the gym every day normally but tried it once here and gave up quickly. Most of the equipment is older than me...I am 32!!! Tried to use the treadmill and almost injured myself, there was no safety bars and the tread moved about under your feet. Not to mention the worn wiring at the plug. So unsafe it scared me. Tried to use a couple of the other machines and they barely moved with rust and old age. It was so bad I would get rid of the gym before someone gets hurt. Absolutely nothing like the pictures I saw. Also has the worst air con in the world in the gym.
- I would say the pool bar and mini bar were quite expensive for drinks $3 for a can of juice.
눇- Airport Pick up & drop off was great & free
- Nice warm welcome at the hotel from staff
- Pacific Suite room was nice and big, had everything we needed
- Hotel organised a tour, including a driver & guide - hassle free and very enjoyable
- Nice and close to Anchor temples
- Lovely pool area & nice big pool, great for relaxing
- Poolside food and restaurant food were great, really nice taste to everything we tried during or 5 night stay.
- Good spa facilities, very professional and good treatment options. Also got some discounts.
- Staff really were excellent, couldn't do enough for you
- Good Laundering service, was not expensive.