Berjaya Tioman Resort
P.O.Box 4, 86807 Tioman Island, Malaysia – Show map
6 Reasons to Choose Berjaya Tioman Resort
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
11 properties in Tioman Island
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
528 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Berjaya Tioman Resort's staff speaks: Malay
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Outdoor Pool
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Pool Table
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Bicycle Rental
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged MYR 100 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a one-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
2. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Tanjung Gemok, Pahang. This is followed by a one-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Tioman Island. (Tanjung Gemok Jetty is only open during peak months.)
3. From Singapore, it is a 2-hour, 30-minute drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a one-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
Please contact the resort directly for more information and for ferry timings.
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 524 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: