Berjaya Tioman Resort
P.O.Box 4, 86807 Tioman Island, Malaysia – Great location - show map
|Value Escapade - Standard Chalet|
|Rest & Relax - Superior Chalet|
|Value Escapade - Deluxe Chalet|
|Rest & Relax - Deluxe Chalet|
|Value Escapade - Superior Chalet|
A tropical paradise with miles of golden sandy beaches, clear waters rich with marine life and surrounding misty mountains, discover inviting respites and entreating adventures here at Berjaya Tioman Resort Malaysia.
Berjaya Tioman Resort takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Berjaya Tioman Resort
18 properties in Tioman Island
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Pool Table
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Bicycle Rental
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Air Conditioning
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged MYR 120 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a 1-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
2. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Tanjung Gemok, Pahang. This is followed by a 1-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Tioman Island.
3. From Singapore, it is a 2-hour, 30-minute drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a 1-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
Please contact the resort directly for more information.
Ferry schedule is as follow:
From Tanjung Gemok to Tekek Village (Tioman Island) - 12:00
From Tekek Village (Tioman Island) to Tanjung Gemok - 15:00
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1032 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: