1) far from Tekek town; not walkable. Hotel doesn't provide free shuttle to the shops to buy stuff
2) check in was average; rooms not assigned before hand so some guests had to wait long in line. Check out/shuttle to the jetty process not explained during check in; had to call up to enquire the night before leaving
3) had to pay to use the table tennis; RM10 for 1-2 hours. Other chargeable activities are handsomely priced. We booked our snorkeling trip with outsider agent; RM70 for 6 hours, per adult
4) no shades at the pools, impossible to swim under the hot sun. Pool bar was not opened
5) beach in front of the hotel was very rocky and with lots of dead corals. Not able to swim there
6) it's a duty free island but hotel charges RM10 for a beer, that's like 80% more
7) was told to check out by 10am to catch the 10am shuttle service to the jetty, it came at 1005 but waited for other late comers till 1015, and that delay caused us distress at the jetty cus we couldn't get seats for the ferry. Hotel should stick to the time to be fair to guests who are punctual
8) buffet breakfast was below average; limited choices and coffee & tea was diluted. It's RM45 per adult; I wouldn't pay half of that price for the quality of the food.
9) it's a big resort but very poor signage and thus, we had problems finding our rooms after getting the keys.
10) bad WiFi at most spots; none in the room
1) standard room has king bed, clean, good aircond but not great shower; no glass panel separating the shower and toilet so the floor was flooded
2) some staff were friendly and helpful but some were not
3) it has 2 pools, games room, gym,TV room, beach bat, water sports centre. Enough to keep one occupied for 2 nights.