Berjaya Tioman Resort
P.O.Box 4, 86807 Tioman Island, Malaysia – Show map
|Opening Special Tioman Escapade - Deluxe Chalet|
|+||Family Vacay - Junior Suite|
|+||Opening Special Family Vacay - Junior Suite|
|Opening Special Free & Easy - Superior Chalet|
|+||Opening Special Family Vacay - 2 unit of connecting Superior Chalet|
|Tioman Escapade - Deluxe Chalet|
|Opening Special Free & Easy - Deluxe Chalet|
|+||Family Vacay - 2 unit of connecting Superior Chalet|
|Free & Easy - Deluxe Chalet|
|Opening Special Tioman Escapade - Superior Chalet|
|Tioman Escapade - Superior Chalet|
|Free & Easy - Superior Chalet|
6 Reasons to Choose Berjaya Tioman Resort
13 properties in Tioman Island
Manage your bookings online
774 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Pool Table
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Bicycle Rental
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Air Conditioning
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged MYR 100 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a one-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
2. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Tanjung Gemok, Pahang. This is followed by a one-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Tioman Island. (Tanjung Gemok Jetty is only open during peak months.)
3. From Singapore, it is a 2-hour, 30-minute drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a one-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
Please contact the resort directly for more information and for ferry timings.