Hilton Waikoloa Village Beach property
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738, United States of America – Show map
|King Room - Ocean View|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Access|
|King Room - Hearing Accessible|
|Palace Tower King Suite with Sofa Bed|
|Palace Tower King Room with Ocean View|
|Palace Tower King Room - Hearing Accessible|
|Palace Tower King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible|
|King Room - Hearing Accessible and View|
|Palace Tower Presidential King Suite with Ocean View|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Ocean View|
|Palace Tower King Room|
|Queen Room - Garden or Mountain View|
|Superior King Room|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible and Garden or Mountain View|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access|
|One-Bedroom King Suite|
|Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite|
|King Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability/Hearing Accessible|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
|King Room - Partial Mountain View|
|Queen Room - Hearing Accessible|
|Deluxe King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access|
|King Room - Garden or Mountain View|
|Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Partial View|
|Lagoon Tower Queen Room with Mountain - Mobility Accessible with Tub|
|King Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub|
|Lagoon Tower One-Bedroom Specialty King Suite with Ocean View|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Resort View - Mobility Accessible with Tub|
|Lagoon Tower Queen Room with Ocean View - Hearing Accessible|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View - Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower|
|Double Resort Room with Lanai|
|Lagoon Tower Queen Room with Roll-In Shower|
|Lagoon Tower King Room with Mountain View - Hearing Accesible|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View|
|Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View and Lanai|
|King Resort Room with Lanai|
|King Room with Partial Ocean View|
|Deluxe King Room with Ocean View and Lanai|
|One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed|
|Lagoon Tower Double Room with Two Double Beds and Ocean View|
|Lagoon Tower King Room with Ocean View|
|King Room - Disability Access|
6 Reasons to Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village
25 properties in Waikoloa
Manage your bookings online
316 independent reviews
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Pool Table
- Mini Golf
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Private Beach Area
- Bicycle Rental
- Kids' Club
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in public areas and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in the business center and charges apply.
Internet via TV is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 25 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 30 per day.
- Room Service
- Car Rental
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Paid WiFi
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Internet access in your room
- Hawaiian cultural classes (hula, lei making and ukulele - see below for details)
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower. Limit 2 checked out at any given time)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Complimentary 15 minute photo session and souvenir keepsake
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon and 10% discount on catamaran excursions through Ocean Sports
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes take place at Ocean View Terrace. These activities have limited space so reservations are required to participate. With the resort charge, the first class for each person, each day is complimentary. There is a charge for additional classes each day and a reservation is needed.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.