Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738, United States of America – Great location - show map
|Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Queen Room - Garden or Mountain View|
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Partial View|
|Palace Tower King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible|
|King Room - Ocean View|
|Palace Tower Presidential King Suite with Ocean View|
|Palace Tower King Suite with Sofa Bed|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Ocean View|
|Palace Tower King Room|
|Superior King Room|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access|
|Deluxe King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Access|
|King Room - Partial Mountain View|
|Queen Room - Hearing Accessible|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible and Garden or Mountain View|
|Palace Tower King Room with Ocean View|
|Palace Tower King Room - Hearing Accessible|
|King Room - Hearing Accessible|
|King Room - Hearing Accessible and View|
|One-Bedroom King Suite|
|Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite|
|King Room - Garden or Mountain View|
|King Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability/Hearing Accessible|
|Palace Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
|Double Resort Room with Lanai|
|King Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub|
|Lagoon Tower Queen Room with Mountain - Mobility Accessible with Tub|
|Lagoon Tower King Room with Mountain View - Hearing Accesible|
|Lagoon Tower One-Bedroom Specialty King Suite with Ocean View|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View - Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Resort View - Mobility Accessible with Tub|
|Lagoon Tower Queen Room with Ocean View - Hearing Accessible|
|Lagoon Tower Queen Room with Roll-In Shower|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View|
|Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View and Lanai|
|King Resort Room with Lanai|
|King Room with Partial Ocean View|
|Deluxe King Room with Ocean View and Lanai|
|One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed|
|Lagoon Tower Double Room with Two Double Beds and Ocean View|
|Lagoon Tower King Room with Ocean View|
|King Room - Disability Access|
7 Reasons to Choose Hilton Waikoloa Village
76 properties in Waikoloa
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Waikoloa
Pool and Spa
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Private Beach Area
- Mini Golf
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle Rental
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in public areas and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in the business center and charges apply.
Internet via TV is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 25 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM on site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Kings Shops 0.8 miles
- Dolphin Quest 0.8 miles
- The Francis H. I'i Brown North and South Golf Courses 1.8 miles
- Hapuna Beach 6.2 miles
- Hapuna Golf Course 6.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Mauna Kea Beach 7 miles
- Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historical Park 12.1 miles
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Internet access in your room
- Hawaiian cultural classes (hula, lei making and ukulele - see below for details)
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower. Limit 2 checked out at any given time)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Complimentary 15 minute photo session and souvenir keepsake
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon and 10% discount on catamaran excursions through Ocean Sports
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes take place at Ocean View Terrace. These activities have limited space so reservations are required to participate. With the resort charge, the first class for each person, each day is complimentary. There is a charge for additional classes each day and a reservation is needed.
Please note: Only the "Breakfast Included" rate includes a daily breakfast for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 427 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: