Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater
Messestraße 2, 02. Leopoldstadt, 1020 Vienna, Austria – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2673 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater lies between parkland and city in Vienna's vibrant 2nd district with its Prater amusement park and the exhibition center. The U2 underground line allows you to reach the historical city center within 4 minutes.
Each room features spacious king-size beds, a 55-inch HD flat-screen TV with mobile device and desktop compatibility as well as a Nespresso machine with complimentary coffee.
The kitchen is a bar, a bistro and a cafe. Here guests can enjoy a rich breakfast, daily lunchtime specials and regional tapas in the evenings.
The entire hotel is accessible to guests with disabilities. An electric vehicle charging station is available.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose BASSENA Wien Messe Prater
- The price for rooms currently non refundable. Are you definitely opened first of March? Also is there office table in the room?Dear Sender, Yes, our Bassena Wien Messe Prater will be open from March 02th 2020. We look forward to welcoming you soon as our guests - be with us! A...Answered on February 4, 2020
- Is there tea coffee facilityDear Sender, yes, for our guests comfort, all our bedrooms offer a kettle and a coffee machine with free tea bags and coffee capsules. Be you with us!...Answered on February 4, 2020
- Can I check-out around 4PM? I arrive to Vienna at 18 Apr morning and leave 19 Apr evening. Can you make that stay not charging me the whole day?Dear guest, of course you can check in around 4 pm. Please send us an E-Mail so we can check your booking details.Thank you very muchAnswered on February 13, 2020
- Hello, are the construction works over or still noisy in the mornings? Thanks, AlonaDear Ms. Alona, thank you for your message. At the Moment the Hotel is closed because of the construction works. The hotel will reopen at the begin...Answered on January 20, 2020
- Hello, Are you a pet friendly hotel? Do you get extra money for dogs and how much is it?Hello, yes, we are pet friendly. It costs 15€ per night and pet. Best regards, Corinna Jellinek/Welcome HostAnswered on July 23, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Austrian, International
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about BASSENA Wien Messe Prater
Check-in at BASSENA Wien Messe Prater is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater is 1.6 miles from the center of Vienna.
The prices at BASSENA Wien Messe Prater may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater has 2 restaurants:
- Bassena Breakfast
- Bassena Restaurant
From the nearest airport, you can get to BASSENA Wien Messe Prater by:
- Taxi 35min
Guests staying at BASSENA Wien Messe Prater can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
Room options at BASSENA Wien Messe Prater include: