21 Little Albion Street, 2010 Sydney, Australia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 394 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualised service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
Cyrstalbrook Albion offers sustainability initiatives, including no plastic straws, water bottles or guest-room key cards, using technology to reduce paper and providing large-pump amenities bottles. The hotel is also partnered with Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef, TerraCycle, OzHarvest and Containers for Change.
Cyrstalbrook Albion features a variety of guest rooms, which all feature air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
The boutique hotel is housed within a unique heritage building, full of history, dating back to its original construction in 1903 as a former school convent. The property was transformed into a modern boutique hotel in 2018, largely influenced by 1920's and 1970's styles of interiors.
Cyrstalbrook Albion is located in the vibrant inner-Sydney suburb of Surry Hills, which is home to a range of food and beverage offerings a short walk away, such as Chin Chin, Firedoor and Nomad. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 4.3 miles from Crystalbrook Albion.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a pet sitter available if we go out for dinner?Hello! We are happy for you to leave your dog in the room unattended providing they are well behaved. Unfortunately we do not offer any pet sitting services.Answered on 23 September 2020
- Hi there, Where do you suggest parking? And we have a 8yr old cavoodle. Is there an extra charge for her? Thanks LisaPlease direct your enquiry to the hotel directly for assistance.Answered on 7 July 2022
- Hello! We are looking for a larger sized hotel room for our bridal party to rest at during the day of our wedding. Can you kindly share which room of ..We would love to discuss some wonderful options we would have available for you in order to make you bridal party memorable. Please give us a call at..Answered on 3 November 2021
- Hi I wanted to book a room for Monday night. Is it possible to get an early check in at 12Hello! We do our best to have our rooms available as soon as we can, though as our check out time is 11am, we cannot always guarantee an early check i..Answered on 20 January 2022
- Do you have any twin rooms?Hello! Unfortunately not, we only have beds in a Queen or King.Answered on 22 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 2 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Crystalbrook Albion accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Crystalbrook Albion in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodation on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.