Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
36 College St, Sydney CBD, 2000 Sydney, Australia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1248 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Sydney – Excellent location - show map
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels.
Pullman Sydney's spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access.
Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
Pullman Hyde Park is just 1,000 yards from Pitt Street Mall and 5 minutes' walk from Oxford Street's shopping and nightlife. Darling Harbour is a 15-minute walk away. It is a 20-minute bus ride to Bondi Beach, there is a bus stop directly outside the hotel.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have parking on site and if so how much for 1 night. ThanksWe have underground secure carpark available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available at $55 for self-parking, and $65 for valet. Pri..Answered on 8 November 2021
- Is the pool available to use?Pool is currently open to our guests, available between 5AM and 11PMAnswered on 18 February 2022
- Hi I am just wondering if the breakfast is halal? Thank you, AzeenaYes, the hotel is cater to halal dietary requirementsAnswered on 5 January 2022
- Hello are you expecting parents voucher? It’s from service NSW. ThanksThe hotel accept maximum of 5 NSW stay vouchers per stay.Answered on 23 April 2022
- Can 3 kids stay in the room with 2 adults. Children are under 12At Pullman Hyde Park, with size/spacing of room and fire safety regulations, one-King bedroom sleeps max. 3 guests (share existing bed) or Twin rooms..Answered on 11 November 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Fence around pool
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Fitness centre
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodation on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Pullman Sydney Hyde Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Pullman Sydney Hyde Park include:
Check-in at Pullman Sydney Hyde Park is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Pullman Sydney Hyde Park can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park is 800 yards from the centre of Sydney.
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool