Novotel Sydney International Airport
22 Levey Street, Wolli Creek, 2205 Sydney, Australia – Great location - show map
Just 0.6 mi from Sydney International Airport, Novotel Sydney International Airportt features a bar, 24-hour room service and an airport shuttle. All of the renovated and refurbished rooms have views over a golf course or the airport. Guests can enjoy 30 minutes of free WiFi in the lobby.
Located next to Cahill Park, Novotel Sydney International Airportt is 5 minutes’ walk from Kogarah Golf Course and the Cooks River. Wolli Creek Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
The air-conditioned rooms feature blackout curtains, individual climate control, satellite TV, a tea and coffee maker and a work desk. The bathroom features a hairdryer and guest toiletries.
The Marke Kitchen & Bar serves modern Australian dishes and an international breakfast buffet. The Bar offers a snack menu and a large screen showing live sports.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Brighton Le Sands Beach8.0 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
- Is there a shuttle from hotel to airport?Dear valued guest, Thank you for choosing Novotel Sydney International Airport (formerly Mercure) for your upcoming stay. Sydney Super Shuttle provi..Answered on 5 November 2019
- What are the airport shuttle charges and operating hoursSydney Super Shuttle provided transport services to and from Novotel Sydney International Airport on a daily basis 04:30 am - 23:20, at cost $8 per pe..Answered on 29 April 2022
- I will be landing at Sydney international airport from UK with sizeable luggage and have to isolate for 3 days. 1 - Would your hotel accept me when I ..Yes the hotel accepts guests that are self-isolating. Once you check in, you are required to remain in your room for the duration of your stay. You ca..Answered on 7 December 2021
- How much is parking per day??? Can you come and go as often as you want for that price?Good Evening, Please note that the parking is $15 overnight and you can go in and out by validating your parking ticket at receptionAnswered on 21 November 2020
- Are you able to pre arrange a shuttle or taxi service for four people with luggage to the int airport for 0300 for a 0600 flight ? thanksIf you need to leave the hotel and be at the airport early morning, our front desk team can assist you in organising a taxi to the airport.Answered on 4 March 2023
- Still looking?
The Marke Kitchen & Bar
Food: Italian, Australian
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Movie nights
- Kids' club
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Auditory guidance
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novotel Sydney International Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that parking is available for an additional charge. Parking is available for EUR 15 per day for Le Club members.
Please note that WiFi is free when you sign up to become a Le Club member (free sign up). Otherwise, WiFi is charged at an additional AUD 10.
Shuttle service details:
Sydney Super Shuttle operates to and from the hotel every 40 minutes from 05:00 until 23:00 daily, at a cost of AUD 8.00 per person, per way.
International terminal - Shuttle Bus Bay 12.
Domestic terminal - Between the Virgin and Qantas terminals, where the road is U shape.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Novotel Sydney International Airport of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The Marke Kitchen & Bar: Closed from Fri, Apr 30, 2021 until Sun, Jul 04, 2021
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Novotel Sydney International Airport
The prices at Novotel Sydney International Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Novotel Sydney International Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Novotel Sydney International Airport is 5 miles from the center of Sydney.
Guests staying at Novotel Sydney International Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Novotel Sydney International Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Kids' club
- Happy hour
- Movie nights
Check-in at Novotel Sydney International Airport is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Novotel Sydney International Airport include:
Novotel Sydney International Airport has 1 restaurant:
- The Marke Kitchen & Bar