Shahdag & Spa Hotel is located in the picturesque and calm place in the mountains, 143 mi north of Baku. It features a spa area with an indoor swimming pool, a gym, a sauna and a Turkish steam bath. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are provided.
All classic-style rooms come with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a mini-bar. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are available in the bathroom.
The on-site restaurant offers various Azerbaijan and European dishes. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and guests can have a drink at the elegant bar.
Guests can go cycling, horse riding and hiking. The hotel offers its own skiing school and provides convenient access to the slopes. Also it is possible to order massage services, and there is a children’s playground on site.
The nearest airport is Heydar Aliyev International Airport, 143 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Hi there do you provide ski equipment for rent? Also lessons?Shahdag Resort provide all type of ski equipment to buy or hire. The best instructors of our ski school provide lessons for the guests.Answered on November 4, 2019
- Shuttle service is required from airport. Do I we are 2 persons. How much I need to pay?Dear Valued Guest Please find attached file One way from Airport to Shahdag with Sedan type of transportation will be cost 180 AZNAnswered on January 7, 2020
- Hi , How is the weather from 30 July to 2 August 2022 Do you still have snow ? And what kind of activity do you have ? ThanksDear Vaued Guest, Kindly be informed that there is no snow and the weather will be warm and from activities zip-line, segway, roller coaster, quads, a..Answered on June 21, 2022
- Is Azerbaijan open for International traveling now ? Any quarantine restrictions ? I am from JordanKindly be informed that the boarders are still closed.Answered on February 19, 2021
- Is the ski available in October?Dear Valued Guest, Kindly be informed that the ski season will be available in the end of December.Answered on October 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: American, Indian, Pizza, Russian, Local, Asian, International
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Shahdag Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Shahdag Hotel & Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Shahdag Hotel & Spa
From the nearest airport, you can get to Shahdag Hotel & Spa by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 3h 45min
Guests staying at Shahdag Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Shahdag Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Shahdag Hotel & Spa is 1,150 feet from the center of Shahdag.
Room options at Shahdag Hotel & Spa include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Shahdag Hotel & Spa on this page.
Yes, Shahdag Hotel & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Shahdag Hotel & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Facial treatments
- Swimming pool
- Hair treatments
- Tour or class about local culture
- Body treatments
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Body scrub
- Bike tours
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
Shahdag Hotel & Spa has 2 restaurants:
Check-in at Shahdag Hotel & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.