Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
13011 Lakeshore Drive South, V0H 1Z1 Summerland, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 236 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa.
Room Selected at Check-In
Queen Studio with Bluff View
Queen Studio with Lake View
One Bedroom Suite with Bluff View
One-Bedroom Suite with Partial Lake View
Two-Bedroom Suite with Bluff View
Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Lake View
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sumac Ridge Estate Winery 1.8 miles
- Dirty Laundry Vineyard 2.5 miles
- LocoLanding Adventure Park 7.1 miles
- The Lloyd Gallery 7.4 miles
- St Hubertus & Oakbay Estate Winery 14.6 miles
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery 15.7 miles
- Mission Hill Winery 16.5 miles
- Quails' Gate Winery 17.2 miles
- H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre 18 miles
- Arlo's Honey Farm 18.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Market 2.5 miles
- Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Lake 0 miles
- Penticton Airport 9.8 miles
- Kelowna Airport 27.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Summerland
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Kids' Club
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 17 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.