Located in Brockville in Ontario’s Thousand Islands region, The Noble Suites is a historically recognised property, fully renovated to provide guests with modern comforts and amenities. The property is situated in downtown Brockville, less than 5 minutes’ walk from local shops and restaurants.
Each spacious guest suite is individually themed. All suites include a refrigerator, microwave, kettle, toaster and gas BBQ facilities. All suites except The Judges Chambers include a full-size stove and dishwasher. It has a two burner stove. Crystal wine glasses, china teacups, beer steins, cutlery and cooking utensils are provided. Guests will find a selection of teas and a Tassimo coffee maker in their room. Additional amenities include free WiFi, a large LED TV with satellite channels, a fireplace, ironing facilities and air conditioning. Some suites are equipped with sofa beds. For added comfort, the beds are fitted with microfibre sheets. The bathrooms are en suite, and contain a bath/shower combination, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
At The Noble Suites you will find a well-maintained enclosed courtyard garden. On-site parking is available at no extra cost.
This property is less than a minutes’ walk from the Tall Ships Landing and Brockville Aquatarium. Canada's first railroad tunnel. The Brockville Museum and Brockville Arts Centre can both be found within 2,300 feet.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- what type/brand of coffee maker do you have in suite 301? Tassimo?It's a Keurig and there is a selection of coffees in the kitchen for our guests use.Answered on June 23, 2021
- I would be traveling to Brockville June 27. Will restaurants be open? Thank you, NatThe patios are open for most restaurants.Answered on June 23, 2021
- Looking for 1bdr unit with kitchenette to cook because of CovidAll my suites have FULL kitchens Please go to my site noblesuites with the usual 3 letter ending and you can see all the suites and prices and availa..Answered on November 15, 2020
- What brand of coffee maker do you have in the Romeo & Juliet suite. Is a Keurig model available? Thank you, RichardYou are correct, it is a Keurig with a sampling of pods. Rob.Answered on July 7, 2021
- Hello. Asking for a recommendation. What are the locations nearby with a swimmable Beach?! TnxThere are swimming areas jst a 5 min. walk to the east and St. Lawrence park is a 5 min. drive to the west.Answered on September 25, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Noble Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A late checkout fee is applicable unless late departure is prearranged ahead of time.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about The Noble Suites
The prices at The Noble Suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Noble Suites is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at The Noble Suites include:
- Vacation Home
The Noble Suites offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park
The Noble Suites is 1,000 feet from the center of Brockville.