Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Parador de Cardona
Castell de Cardona, s/n, 08261 Cardona, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1325 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
With a magical setting inside a 9th-century castle and boasting a 2nd-century tower, this Parador is straight out of fairytale and has panoramic views over the Catalonian countryside.
Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.
Interiors are faithful to the Cardona's history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.
Dine in the Cardona's Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.
Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.
After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona's gym and sauna.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Parador de Cardona
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Good morning, Paradores will take preventive measures. Once they are open, all our customers will be informed of the measures SincerelyAnswered on May 18, 2020
- Hello! I would like to visit this city and stay in your hotel for one night. Is it everything workin on the city ? Some museums and restaurants?At this momento nothing is working to visit Best RegardsAnswered on February 10, 2021
- Do you have rooms for disabled people with good access?We only have one semi-adapted room, with wider doors. It is a room with a bathtub, but there is the possibility to put a stool outside the bathtub, wh...Answered on January 10, 2022
- Hello, How far ahead can I make a reservation? I’m looking to reserve a room for April 15-16 2022. I know January is already booked. I can pay now.Hi, you can reserva right now if you want. Best regardsAnswered on October 30, 2020
- How do we travel from Toledo? Or Barcelona ?the best way will be by carAnswered on June 20, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Cardona accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Cardona
Parador de Cardona offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Parador de Cardona is 1,500 feet from the center of Cardona.
Room options at Parador de Cardona include:
Parador de Cardona has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Parador de Cardona can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Parador de Cardona may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de Cardona by:
- Car 1h 30min
Check-in at Parador de Cardona is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.