Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Country house Bunchrew House Hotel
Bunchrew, Inverness, IV3 8TA, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1609 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Bunchrew House Hotel
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Our country house hotel is unique in both its waterside setting and its woodland gardens full of wild life
The spectacular views and summer sunsets can be enjoyed from our Cedar Tree Restaurant
Whether it is a romantic break or a base near Inverness to explore the Highlands Bunchrew is the perfect location
RNI Community Hospital2.7 miles
Caledonian Canal2.7 miles
Inverness Museum and Art Gallery2.8 miles
Inverness Castle2.8 miles
Caledonian Thistle3.2 miles
Raigmore Hospital4.1 miles
University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness4.4 miles
Aigas Golf Course5.9 miles
Culloden Battlefield7.6 miles
Castle Stuart Golf Links8 miles
Fort George11 miles
Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club11.5 miles
Kilravock Castle11.9 miles
Lake Loch Ness16 miles
Train Inverness Railway Station2.9 miles
Inverness Airport10.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Bunchrew House Hotel
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable programme, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Bicycle parking
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 16 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
|£60 per child, per night|
Extra bed upon request
|£60 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Bunchrew House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
FAQs about Bunchrew House Hotel
Bunchrew House Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
Check-in at Bunchrew House Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Bunchrew House Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Bunchrew House Hotel (subject to availability):
- Secured parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
Guests staying at Bunchrew House Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Bunchrew House Hotel is 2.8 miles from the centre of Inverness.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bunchrew House Hotel by:
- Car 30min