Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield & Halifax
Ainley Top, Huddersfield, HD3 3RH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Our General Manager is called Kirsti Playdon and has joined the hotel in 2013. Our Sales Office Manager is Julie Whitehead, then there is myself, Kelly Hargreaves & Joanne in our Sale Team You should book to stay at the hotel because we are Huddersfield's only 4 star hotel and we are part of a friendly Yorkshire based hotel chain.
Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield & Halifax takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Huddersfield Golf Club 1.7 miles
- Huddersfield Magistrates Court 2.5 miles
- Galpharm Stadium 2.5 miles
- Huddersfield Library 2.6 miles
- University of Huddersfield 2.8 miles
- Eureka Museum for Children 3.6 miles
- Victoria Theatre 3.7 miles
- Hartshead Moor Services M62 4.5 miles
- Woodsome Hall Golf Club 5.8 miles
- Odsal Stadium 7.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Bradford 8.7 miles
- Manor Golf Club 8.8 miles
- The Alhambra Theatre 8.9 miles
- Bradford City Library 9 miles
- St George's Hall 9 miles
- Bradford Royal Infirmary 9.4 miles
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park 12 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 12.1 miles
- Woolley Edge Services M1 12.1 miles
- Bramley 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- supermarket Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 15.4 miles
- Manchester Airport 28 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield & Halifax
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Huddersfield
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.