Storr Lochs, Portree, IV51 9HX, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 80 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience world-class service at Storr Apartments
On the Isle of Skye, these 5 star rated Visit Scotland Apartments offer luxurious self-catering accommodation and stunning countryside views. Loch Fada is 10 yards away and Portree is less than a 10-minute drive away.
Each apartment features a lounge, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped. Towels and linens are supplied.
In the Scottish Highlands, Skye is well-known for its wildlife, and eagles, buzzards, otters, swans, and owls are often seen around the apartments, in season. Whales, dolphins and seals can be spotted in the seas around the island.
Walking trails and coastal paths pass nearby. The Storr Apartments are on the shores of Storr Lochs, which offer great fishing, boating and swimming. Climbing is available in the Cuillin mountain range, just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Hi is there a hairdryer in the property?Yes, there is a hair dryer in the property.Answered on 7 May 2022
- Hi, I am thinking of booking it for February. My concern is booking and there being another lockdown if so would we be able to come another date?Hello, Thank you for your message. We can change your date if there was another lockdown in our area. There would be an admin fee of £15. Please not..Answered on 28 November 2021
- Hi, we are viewing houses on Skye and have bookings. Travel rules allow this, we are planning to fit all viewings in between 13th to 20th MarchHello, we are happy to host any permitted travel. So please feel free to book if you fit this criteria.Answered on 25 February 2021
- Hi am able to fish the loch in front of the property as part of the price in March next year.Hello, yes you are able to fish for free from the loch at the lodge and it is all included in the price. The best trout fishing. You are able to hire ..Answered on 7 June 2021
- Hi there. Are you available for booking at the moment for essential workers? Kind regards, john.Thanks for your question. If you have a legitimate reason to be in the area and are able to confirm that, we are open for bookings from key workers. B..Answered on 26 January 2021
- Still looking?
16:00 - 00:00
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
01:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Storr Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Storr Apartments reserve the right under certain circumstances to move/upgrade guests to an apartment of equal or higher value.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Storr Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Storr Apartments
Storr Apartments offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
The prices at Storr Apartments may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Storr Apartments is 3.1 miles from the centre of Portree.
Check-in at Storr Apartments is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.