We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
33 Orchard Street, Norwich, NR2 4PR, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 22 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Homestay Norwich! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Homestay Norwich is a vegan, eco-friendly accommodation located 15 minutes walk to Norwich city centre and 2 miles from the University of East Anglia (UEA).
This homestay provides rooms with a desk, tea/coffee making facilities and free toiletries. Although guests will not find a TV at the property, they are able to relax with books and magazines.
Tea, coffee, cereal, pastries and fruit are included in the price. Guests can choose from continental, vegan and gluten-free breakfasts. All meals are made with locally sourced, organic ingredients whenever possible.
The property is situated 8 minutes’ drive from Norwich Railway Station. Norwich Cathedral and Norwich Castle are less than 1 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.
- Me and my daughter would like to stay for two days as she has interview in UEA. She is 17 year old,is she allowed?Thank you for your query, yes indeed your daughter would be most welcome. My home is not suitable for young children but she'll be absolutely fine. Looking forward to hosting you both. Kind regards Anne - Owner Homestay NorwichAnswered on 14 January 2020
- Can you tell me is there parking?Yes there's free permit parkingAnswered on 21 November 2021
- Hello, do you have a room with en-suite or a private bathroom. Thank you.Thank you for your query. At the moment I'm only taking one booking at a time which means that the upstairs bathroom and shower is exclusively for the use of this guest/s. It is not en-suite but only 4 steps from the bedroom.Answered on 5 November 2021
- Hi, Why isn’t there any picture of the rooms in the advert? ThanksI am only letting out one room at the moment and have taken the pictures of the other rooms off for this reason. I intend to get pictures of the Africa room up as soon as possible. It's on my extensive to-do list. Kindest regards AnneAnswered on 20 July 2021
Hosted by Anne welcomes you to her home
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Additional bathroom
- Bath or shower
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Garden view
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Invoice provided
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Adult only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Laptop safe
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
12:00 - 20:00
06:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Homestay Norwich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Homestay Norwich in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Homestay Norwich
Homestay Norwich offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Homestay Norwich is from 12:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Homestay Norwich is 1,000 yards from the centre of Norwich.
The prices at Homestay Norwich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.