Portree Guest House
Viewfield Road, Portree, IV51 9ES, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 474 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Set in Portree, 22.4 miles from Dunvegan Castle, Portree Guest House offers accommodation with a garden, free private parking and a shared lounge. Some units at the property feature a patio with a mountain view.
At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature sea views. All guest rooms at Portree Guest House come with a seating area.
Breakfast is available every morning, and includes buffet, à la carte and Full English/Irish options.
The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 63.4 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi ya, sounds like a very nice place to stay, people have said that the breakfast are superb but could you let me know how much breakfast cost ie, ful..Hi Kevin Thanks for your question. Our breakfast is £7.50 per person with various cooked options including full and veggie. regards, Fiona.Answered on 28 June 2020
- Hi Fiona - we are looking to book 4th Sep for 7 nights but wondering if you accept small dogs? We have a miniature dachshund, she is no more than abo..Hi sorry, we have no availability in SeptemberAnswered on 9 June 2022
- How far is your property from the pubs and restaurants please? Main town? Thankyouless than a 10 minute walkAnswered on 9 June 2022
- Hello. What time do you serve breakfast? We are planning out day and tend to be early risers.8am-9am every dayAnswered on 9 June 2022
- Are we allowed back into the room during the day . ie if the weather is not as desiredyes, this would not be a problemAnswered on 9 June 2022
- Still looking?
Hosted by fiona Weir
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Express check-in/check-out
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
16:00 - 19:00
00:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Portree Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Portree Guest House
Portree Guest House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Portree Guest House is 650 yards from the centre of Portree.
The prices at Portree Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Portree Guest House include:
Guests staying at Portree Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Check-in at Portree Guest House is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.