The Flint is located in Belfast, 400 yards from City Hall and 950 yards from The Waterfront Hall. The property is close to the Odyssey Arena, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and St. George's Market, the Linen Quarter and the Cathedral Quarter. Free WiFi is available.
Guest rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a smart TV, a dishwasher, an oven, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. With a private bathroom, some units at the hotel also provide guests with a city view.
The language spoken at the reception is English.
Titanic Belfast is 1.7 miles from The Flint. The nearest airport, George Best Belfast City Airport, is 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favourite part of Belfast, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are you taking bookings again now that the COVID-19 situation has eased? ThanksYes, bookings to the public are up and running again and we look forward to inviting the public back to The FlintAnswered on 24 July 2020
- Does the hotel have a lift. ThanksYes we do.Answered on 26 March 2020
- Is there parking ?We don't have our own parking, but we offer parking through The Great Northern Car Park, which is within 5 mins walk from the hotel.Answered on 24 July 2020
- Hi, does a covid test need to be provided before checking in? Or what are the rules / restrictions?At the moment we do not require a Covid test for check-in. Please always consult the latest government travel advice before making a reservation to en..Answered on 30 November 2021
- Do you have rooms with a balcony?Hi, Unfortunately none of our rooms have balcony facilities however some of our rooms still offer some pretty amazing views of Belfast!Answered on 12 August 2020
- Still looking?
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Flint accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. A deposit of £200 will be required for cash or debit card paying customers or reservations prepaid via third parties.
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Flint
Check-in at The Flint is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Flint is 250 yards from the centre of Belfast.
The prices at The Flint may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Flint offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
Room options at The Flint include: