Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong
41 Salisbury Road, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 206 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Just a 5-minute walk from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, the unique Salisbury YMCA Hotel offers a rock climbing room, an indoor lap pool and 2 excellent dining options.
The Salisbury-YMCA of Hong Kong is conveniently situated within the prime shopping and entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui. A 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport, it is also a stroll from Nathan Road, the Waterfront Promenade and the historic Clock Tower.
Rooms are bright with large windows. Select rooms offer spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island's skyline.
The Haven serves delicious international buffets, while The Mall Cafe offers a variety of oriental and western dishes. Room service is available.
Guests can make use of the squash courts and the well-equipped fitness centre. There are also dance studios and a children’s playground for younger guests. The Salisbury YMCA’s hot tub is good relaxation option.
This is our guests' favourite part of Hong Kong, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong
- Hi there, I wonder if it is possible to book YMCA from the 4/8-17/8 for quarantine purpose? Thank you very much!Dear Customer, For your information, we will accept guests who are planning to make room reservation at The Salisbury – YMCA of Hong Kong as the Hon...Answered on 28 July 2020
- How many floors does this hotel have?Dear Customer, For your information, our rooms are located from 7th to 16th floor Warmest regards, JoyceAnswered on 26 January 2021
- Regarding the bath room , Is it a bath tub or walkin shower ?Dear Customer, For your information, our suites are consists of bath-tub with movable shower head Warmest regards, JoyceAnswered on 4 March 2021
- Hi there. Will your indoor pool be open in December?Dear Customer, Sorry to inform you that our indoor swimming pool, fitness centre plus other recreation facilities are temporary closed until future ...Answered on 26 January 2021
- Can I do quarantine for 14 nights arriving from New Zealand. Do you do full meal packages for the stay or just breakfast?Dear Customer, Sorry to inform you that we are not the Government Designated quarantine hotel, so we cannot accept quarantine guests who return from...Answered on 4 March 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: American, Chinese, European
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|HK$ 330 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children from 3 to 11 years old staying in existing bed need to pay an extra fee for breakfast if accompanying adults book breakfast exclusive rates.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Fri 16 Jul 2021 until Fri 31 Dec 2021
FAQs about The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong
The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong has 2 restaurants:
- Mall Café
- The Haven
Guests staying at The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong is 1.2 miles from the centre of Hong Kong.
Room options at The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong include:
Yes, The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
The prices at The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong on this page.