This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3
Aran Islands, Inis Mor, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 57 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located on Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands, Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3 lies on the eastern side off the Galway coast and offers panoramic views of the island and the Wild Atlantic Way. This family-run guest house offers rooms with attached bathroom with sea views, free WiFi.
Featuring panoramic sea views, each individually designed room includes a flat-screen TV, desk and an en-suite shower with complimentary toiletries. Tea and coffee facilities are available to guests in the dining room.
The breakfast menu includes cereal, porridge, fruit and toast. There is also homemade bread, fruit juice, tea and coffee.
Guests can reach the Aran Islands by ferry at either Doolin or Rossaveal ports which takes less than 1 hour; or by plane from Invern with Aer Arann Islands which only takes 7 mins. Among the island’s main attractions are the stone fortress of Dún Aonghasa which looks out over the Atlantic Ocean and the spectacular Worm Hole where the Red Bull Cliff Diving took place; guided tours are available for visitors. Other landmarks of historical interest include: The Black Fort, Dún Eochla, Seal Colony and the Seven Churches.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Hi I went in there in the summer of 2019 I would like to check if will be available in 26.07 to 29.07 of 2021hi I do have availability for these dates, what type of room are you looking forAnswered on June 15, 2021
- is breakfast includedHi there, we supply a light breakfast which includes: Tea/Coffee, Orange Juice, Cereal, Yogurts, Babybell Cheese, Toast/Brown Bread and fruitAnswered on July 8, 2021
- I’m looking for 1 room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. 2 adults and 1 baby 1y old.when would you like this booking for??Answered on July 30, 2021
- Hi, I’m very interesting to book this place, does the breakfast included?Continental breakfast includedAnswered on July 13, 2021
- Hello there, I wanted to book accomodation on Aran Islands for either 1 day or max 2 days. Now I can only see an option of 3 days stay. Is there any c..Sorry it's a really busy weekend with high demand, as is nearly every day in July and August we take a minimum 2 nights for most days. I am only takin..Answered on July 22, 2021
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property is only accessible via ferry from Ros a'Mhíl and Doolin or by air from Aer Arann at Conemara Airport. Guests can leave their cars at their parking lot. Please check the website for more details of their schedules.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3
Room options at Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3 include:
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3.
The prices at Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3 is 2.6 miles from the center of Inis Mor.
Check-in at Radharc Na Ceibhe B&B H91 V0Y3 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.