Andromeda Hill Apartments And Spa
38 Yefet St., Tel Aviv, 68130, Israel – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 264 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Andromeda Hill Apartments And Spa.
|× 8||Three-Bedroom Apartment|
|Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment|
|× 8||Three-Bedroom Apartment - Penthouse|
|× 5||Two-Bedroom Apartment|
Our unique location in the heart of Old Jaffa.Port and in the Old walls of Jaffa Two minutes walk from the Famous Flea Market and the the Clock Tower. Serene and tranquille Public areas with Palm trees and aquaducts.We offer a large fresh water Swimming Pool Spa with - Wet & Dry Saunas and a Proffessional Gym Where Ancient Yaffo and the Modern Tel Aviv blend with an abundance of Restaurants,Cafe and Nightlife, all within 3 minutes walking distance. FREE PARKING on site. Fully equiped kitchen including: fridge,electric or gas hob.microwave, coffe/tea making facilities.FREE WIFI, FREE ENTRANCE TO SWIMMING POOL AND SPA. Special Deals - Long Stays and Early Bookers.A paradise on Earth.
Andromeda Hill Apartments And Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Historical Jaffa 0.2 miles
- Yafo College 0.6 miles
- Hatachana Compound 0.8 miles
- Charles Clore Beach 0.8 miles
- Suzanne Dellal Dance Show Centre, Neve Tzedek 0.9 miles
- Independence Hall Museum 1.3 miles
- Hacarmel Market 1.5 miles
- Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair 1.5 miles
- Central Bus Station 1.6 miles
- Jerusalem Beach 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shenkin Street 1.7 miles
- Meir Park 1.9 miles
- Dizengoff Square 2.2 miles
- The Cameri Theater 2.5 miles
- Gordon Swimming Pool 2.6 miles
- Itzhak Rabin Memorial 2.6 miles
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art 2.6 miles
- Hashalom Train Station 2.8 miles
- Hilton Beach 2.8 miles
- Reef Diving & Surfing Club 8.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- HaCarmel Market Market 2.5 miles
- Jasia- Asian Kitchen Restaurant 0 miles
- Basma- Cafe- Old Jaffa Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Finjan- Cafe- Flea Market Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Shufersal Express Supermarket 0 miles
- Jaffa Flea Market Market 0 miles
- mediteranean Sea/ocean 0.3 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 7.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Game Room
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Indoor Play Area
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation and must be paid at the property.
The pool is open daily from 06:30 to 18:00, and on Mondays it is open until 13:00. The gym is open daily from 06:30 to 22:00, and on Fridays it is open until 18:00. The sauna is open daily from 06:30 to 22:00 and on Mondays it is open until 13:00. On Saturdays, the pool, gym and sauna open at 08:00.
Please note that the front office is open from 09:00 until 18:00 from Sunday to Thursday.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 264 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: