Stay in the heart of Bologna – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Corona d'Oro! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Corona d'Oro offers a great position in Bologna city centre. It is just down the street from the Towers, and free and rich buffet breakfasts are available.
Hotel Corona d'Oro provides express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar, and a new restaurant.
You will be in a traffic-free zone at the historic Hotel Corona d'Oro 1890. The property is 400 yards from Piazza Maggiore square and a 20-minute walk from Bologna Train Station.
Rooms are elegant, clean and comfortable and include free wired and WiFi access, satellite LCD and minibar. Some rooms overlook the Towers.
Staff will help you with tour reservations, transfer services and booking Opera tickets. Bikes at the Corona d'Oro are free. A secure garage parking is available nearby, at an extra charge.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bologna, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hello I recently broke my foot and would like to know if you have wheelchair access by lift to the bedrooms and if it is possible to reserve a disab..Thank you to contact us! Yes we have a Deluxe room with easy access on wheelchair and shower. We can arrange a ramp to reach our lobby from the street..Answered on 16 June 2021
- Hi, What size bed would a large double bed be? We are coming from the USA and we were hoping for a queen size. Thank youThank you for the preference accorded to our Hotel! The bed size is our Deluxe rooms is180cm wide. Best regardsAnswered on 28 October 2022
- Hi we are about to book your hotel for three nights in August ,can you arrange car hire from the city at a good price thanks Martin bowmanDear Mr Bowman, thank you to contact us!! In Bologna there are a lot of rental cars in the downtown or at the Airport.You'llfind very good offer on li..Answered on 22 February 2022
- Is it possible to get a taxi from the central rail station direct to the hotel?Yes, is possible to catch a train from the train station to the Hotel.Answered on 9 April 2022
- Do any of the single rooms have a balcony?Thank you for the preference accorded to our Hotel! Yes we have availability of 1 single room with balcony and a daily supplement of Euro 50,00 is req..Answered on 11 November 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Hotel Corona d'Oro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For groups of more than 5 people, the hotel applies special conditions.
According to the type of vehicle, different rates may apply for parking.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property is located within a pedestrian-only zone.
FAQs about Hotel Corona d'Oro
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Corona d'Oro by:
- Taxi 25min
- Car 25min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Hotel Corona d'Oro offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Happy hour
- Hand massage
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Cooking class
- Full body massage
- Beauty Services
- Hair treatments
- Hair cut
- Hair colouring
- Hair styling
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples massage
- Head massage
Room options at Hotel Corona d'Oro include:
Hotel Corona d'Oro has 1 restaurant:
- Casa Azzoguidi
Guests staying at Hotel Corona d'Oro can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Hotel Corona d'Oro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Corona d'Oro is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hotel Corona d'Oro is 350 yards from the centre of Bologna.