Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
2 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, KL Sentral Train Station, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1963 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Hi,may I know this Premier Room got bathtub?Yes our Premier room is equipped with bathtubAnswered on December 31, 2020
- How is the breakfast during weekend currently? Is it buffer or breakfast set?Breakfast will be served at Latest Recipe Restaurant on Saturday and Sunday from 6.30am to 10.30amAnswered on March 11, 2021
- Hi, 1) Can I request for a simple honeymoon decoration? Any fees? 2) Breakfast buffet or not? (Oct 2021) How many person per room? 3) Pool open?Dear Sir/ Madam, Kindly advise your booking number in order for us to check on the request. Thank you, Reservations DepartmentAnswered on October 18, 2021
- Hi, if i need you guys deco for birthday how much it will be chargeFor birthday decoration is chargeable at RM100 which guest required to make the arrangement at least 3 days before arrival. Hotel will provide greetin...Answered on March 30, 2021
- is parking complimentary for in house guest? If no, what is the parking rate per day?Dear Sir/ Madam, Kindly be informed our parking is chargeable at RM3 per entry for our in house guest at level P1 & P2 parking bay. Thank you, Room ...Answered on July 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool Bar and Grill@8
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|MYR 174 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Favola: Closed from Tue, Feb 08, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022
Pool Bar and Grill@8: Closed from Tue, Feb 08, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022
FAQs about Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur is 2 miles from the center of Kuala Lumpur.
Check-in at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur has 6 restaurants:
- Latest Recipe
- Pool Bar and Grill@8
- Gastro Sentral
- Latitude 03
Guests staying at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur by:
- Train 28min
- Car 45min
Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Steam room
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Fitness classes
- Happy hour
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
The prices at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.