Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 4943 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
- Hai can i knw checkout time? Can checkout 2pm?Please be informed our standard check-out time will be at 12pm. Any late check-out request will be subject to the availability of the room on your dep...Answered on December 29, 2020
- Is the pool already open now?Yes, our swimming already open for guest in house.Answered on March 11, 2021
- Is breakfast still serve in the room for booking on 27 Feb?yes breakfast will be serve in the roomAnswered on February 20, 2021
- hi. is there a bath tub in this room? tqPlease be informed that all our rooms are complemented with separated bath tub and shower.Answered on December 26, 2020
- During this current mco period, the booking stated breakfast will be included in the room rate. Is it the breakfast either in the room or reataurantKindly be informed that during this MCO period, Breakfast will be in the room, you may choose breakfast set menu from the in room servise menu.Answered on February 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Lai Po Heen
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Aqua Restaurant & Bar
Open for: Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|MYR 111.30 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|MYR 111.30 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Free private parking is available on site, one slot per room (reservation is not needed)
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Guests staying at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur has 5 restaurants:
- Aqua Restaurant & Bar
- Mo Bar
- Mandarin Grill
- Lai Po Heen
Room options at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur include:
The prices at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur on this page.
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is 1,650 feet from the center of Kuala Lumpur.
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Tennis equipment
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Personal trainer
- Yoga classes
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Foot bath
- Fitness classes
- Beauty services
- Steam room
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur by:
- Taxi 1h