Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Pantai Dalit, Tuaran, 89208 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia –
Special Offer 3 - Premier Double or Twin Room with Ocean View
Executive King Room with Sea View
7 Nights Getaway Package - Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View
Superior Rainforest Double Room
7 Nights Getaway Package - Premier Double or Twin Room with Ocean View & Special Privileges
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View (Family Fun Package)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Luxury for Less - Premier Double or Twin Room with Ocean View & Special Privileges
Superior Rainforest Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View
Premier Double or Twin Room with Ocean View & Special Privileges
6 Reasons to Choose Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kota Kinabalu
The resort is home to an eco-friendly championship golf course and the magnificent Spa at Dalit Bay. Unique to the resort is the Nature Interpretation Centre, gateway to the Nature Reserve. Here, you can meet the Borneo's wildlife.
Area Info –
- Tuaran River 5.6 miles
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 8.3 miles
- Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) 9.8 miles
- Yayasan Sabah Auditorium Tun Mustapha 9.8 miles
- Likas City Mosque 11.3 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Harbor 11.5 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 12.2 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 12.3 miles
- Signal Hill Observatory 12.6 miles
- KK Esplanade 12.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Atkinson Clock Tower 12.9 miles
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 12.9 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 13 miles
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 13.4 miles
- Karamunsing Capital 13.6 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 13.9 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 14.4 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 15.3 miles
- North Borneo Railway 15.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Gayang Seafood Restaurant Restaurant 4.7 miles
- Mount. Kinabalu Mountain 28.7 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 16.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Tepi Laut Makan Street
Food: Malaysian, Local, Asian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Oceano - Italian Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
With effect from 1 April 2016, the collaboration between Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa and the Sabah Wildlife Department on the orang utan rehabilitation program will be completed. As such, orang utans will no longer reside at the facility.
Please note that the hotel does not accept payment using third-party credit cards. Please present a photo ID with the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in/making payment at the hotel.
Please note that up to 2 children of registered guests under 6 years of age dine for free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Extra children up to 12 years of age are subject to 50% of the adult rate.
Please note that buffet is subject to availability.
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.