You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
De Zeeuwse Stromen overlooks the dunes of Renesse and offers free Wi-Fi, extensive spa facilities and both indoor and outdoor pools.
The rooms at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen are decorated with bright colors and floor-to-ceiling windows which give the rooms a tranquil feel. They also include cable TV with pay-per-view film channels.
De Zeeuwse Stromen offers bicycle rental to explore the local area. The center of Renesse is just 2,450 feet from the hotel. Burgh is 10 minutes’ drive away.
Guest can enjoy a steam bath, a session in the sauna or a swim in the indoor- or outdoor pool.
The 4 Beaufort Restaurant serves meals prepared with fresh produce from the region including some organic ingredients. In the evening, guests can enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks at 16 Kwadraat.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Jan van Renesseweg Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,300 feet from property
Scholderlaan Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,350 feet from property
Wilhelminahoeve Beach9.0 Wonderful beach3,000 feet from property
Laone Beach8.9 Excellent beach4,600 feet from property
Watergat Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
Kijkduin Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
't Klokje Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.6 miles from property
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?That's up to you! In Summer its nice and warm, but in winter it can be nice to!Answered on February 16, 2020
- Is a late check-out possible? And if it is, until what time and how much do you charge?Dear Guest, You can book by us a day use this ist €30,00 euro's and then you have the room till 17:00 o'clock. this is bookable at the reception a..Answered on March 26, 2021
- Hello, had thuis room a terras? On the picture there is a terras but not in the written informatie. Regards SylviaThank you for your question. it depends on which room you book if you have a balcony or french balcony. You can always add as a comment that you would..Answered on September 23, 2022
- Hello, does your hotel have good wifi? I am considering spending a few days here, however need a good wifi quality for work. Many thanks!Best guest, In our hotel we have good working WiFi in all our accommodation with kind regards, Team Zeeuwse StromenAnswered on April 19, 2021
- Hello! Does your pools still open during pandemics? 'm asking about weekend of 24th - 25th of April 2021. Thank you!Dear Guest, unfortunately we have closed our swimming pool and sauna facilities until further notice yours sincerely, Team de Zeeuwse stromenAnswered on April 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Restaurant 4 Beaufort
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is an elevator in the hotel, but not in the apartments.
Rental bikes cost €10.00 EUR per full day.
Fee for pets is €17,50 EUR per pet, per night. Pets are only allowed on request.
Breakfast for children between the ages of 3 and 12 is available at an extra fee of €7.75 EUR.
The parking fee is €6,50 EUR per night.
FAQs about Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen on this page.
Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen is 2,950 feet from the center of Renesse.
Guests staying at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen include:
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen.
Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant 4 Beaufort
The prices at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Neck massage
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Locker rooms
- Hand massage
- Bicycle rental
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Couples' massage
- Walking tours
- Back massage
- Full-body massage
- Foot massage
- Head massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen by:
- Car 1h
Check-in at Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.