Citybox Bergen City
Nygårdsgaten 31, Bergenhus, 5015 Bergen, Norway – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 5815 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Bergen
Featuring self-service check-in, Citybox provides budget accommodation in central Bergen, just 450 yards from Bergen Station. This hotel offers brightly decorated rooms with free WiFi access. Guests can relax and socialise in the seating areas of the TV lounge.
All rooms at Citybox have an armchair, desk and private bathroom. Some rooms have a seating area.
A microwave is provided for all guests of Citybox. Snacks and drinks can be bought from vending machines.
Citybox is 3 minutes’ walk from Bergen Art Museum and the greenery of Byparken. Festplassen is 550 yards away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bergen, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi we want to stay 2 nights but our plane is leaving at 6:10 am so we have to be at the airport around 5:10. I know that Flybussen foreseen already a ..For such an early flight, we absolutely would recommend taking the Airport Express bus (Flybussen). It departs from the Central Bus station (Busstasjo..Answered on 9 December 2019
- What parking is available if I book this stay in SeptemberYou can park in GriegPark under Grieghallen just across the road, or in Bygarasjen at the bus station seven-eight minutes walk from the hotel. GriegP..Answered on 27 January 2020
- Hi! My flight is in the evening but after checking-out would it be possible to leave my luggage at the hotel and I could pick it up later?Yes! We have a luggage room in the lobby that you can use, while enjoying the city without the hassle of dragging your luggage with you.Answered on 14 February 2020
- Is there is toilet in bathroom?All of our guest rooms has a private bathroom with toilet, shower, sink, hairdryer and towels.Answered on 10 February 2020
- Can the beds be separatedNo, only in the 'Twin room' category. All double rooms have one double bed.Answered on 9 December 2019
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Ironing service
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Tile/marble floor
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
05:30 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Citybox Bergen City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Weekly cleaning is included in the room rate, however further cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Citybox Bergen City
Citybox Bergen City offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Citybox Bergen City is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Citybox Bergen City is 700 yards from the centre of Bergen.
The prices at Citybox Bergen City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Citybox Bergen City include: