Hilton Lima Miraflores
Avenida La Paz 1099, Miraflores, 18 Lima, Peru – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 334 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hilton Lima Miraflores
An outdoor swimming pool with 2 hot tubs and elegant décor can be enjoyed in Lima’s upscale Miraflores district. The beach circuit is 6 blocks away.
Hilton Lima Miraflores has chic rooms with air-conditioning, luxury linen, flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms with showers. Some of them feature special benefits and elegant Peruvian-colonial-inspired décor.
Guests can treat themselves to á la carte Peruvian-American dishes or relax with a drink in the outdoor terrace.
Jorge Chavez International Airport is a 40-minute drive and there is free private parking on site.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lima, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the Exectuve floor open for drinks and canapes, or closed because of Covid?Greetings from Hilton Lima Miraflores! It is a pleasure to be able to welcome you. Yes, for the situation we are living we have the executive floor closed.Answered on May 13, 2022
- I’d like to reserve a room for newlyweds night. Romantic atmosphere, champagne, red flowers. Please your suggestions. Thank youThank you very much for your message, please contact our reservations team for more information. Regards, Hilton Lima MirafloresAnswered on January 20, 2020
- Hi, Do you offer Covid testing on site of the hotel? Is the pool open ?Good afternoon sir, we could call a laboratory in order to do the test and yes the pool is open.Answered on April 6, 2022
- Do you have room service?Good afternoon. Yes, we have room service available from 6:45am until 11:00pm. All meals are delivered in disposable ware. Regards!Answered on November 16, 2021
- Hi! Can we check-out late? Is late check-out free if we get an executive room? Thanks!Hello! The late check out depends on availability, regardless the type of room booked. Thank you!Answered on September 16, 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Lima Miraflores accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hilton Lima Miraflores of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, Sep 19, 2022 until Thu, Sep 29, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Sep 19, 2022 until Thu, Sep 29, 2022
FAQs about Hilton Lima Miraflores
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hilton Lima Miraflores on this page.
Check-in at Hilton Lima Miraflores is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Hilton Lima Miraflores can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
The prices at Hilton Lima Miraflores may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hilton Lima Miraflores include:
Hilton Lima Miraflores is 5.6 miles from the center of Lima.
Hilton Lima Miraflores offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Happy hour
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
- Temporary art galleries
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
- Themed dinners
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
Hilton Lima Miraflores has 1 restaurant:
- Social Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.