Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
82 Elm Street, Camden, ME 04843, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 350 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Camden, a 13-minute walk from Laite Memorial Beach and 7.7 miles from Mount Battie, Blackberry Inn provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a sun terrace.
Some of the units feature cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes.
The bed and breakfast offers a Full English/Irish or American breakfast.
Popular points of interest near Blackberry Inn include Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre, Chestnut Street Baptist Church and Camden. The nearest airport is Knox County Regional Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Blackberry Inn
- what is the bathroom like in the Library room?Because the room was originally the library of the home, the layout is a bit different. The bathroom facilities are divided. The toilet and shower are...Answered on October 1, 2020
- Can the two singles be put togetherNo, they cannot.Answered on May 29, 2021
- We have 3 adults coming. We put in 3 adults however we only see 1 queen bed. Where does the other person sleep? Thank youHello, Yes, Painted Lady can accommodate three people. The room has a queen bed and we can add a rollaway twin. So that should work just fine. :)Answered on February 15, 2020
- Are masks required?Yes, for Knox County (Camden) effective August 11, all guests whether vaccinated or not, are required to wear face coverings in public indoor settings...Answered on August 26, 2021
- I am confirming our reservations for Oct. 5, leaving Oct. 6, 2022. We will be arriving later than expected as our flight schCan you provide your name so we can note your file?Answered on September 1, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Blackberry Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Blackberry Inn
The prices at Blackberry Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Blackberry Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Blackberry Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Blackberry Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Blackberry Inn include:
Blackberry Inn is 2,150 feet from the center of Camden.