Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 Saint James Avenue, Back Bay, Boston, MA 02116, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 561 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Boston – Excellent location – show map
Located in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood, this historic hotel is across the street from Copley Square. The hotel was built in 1912 and features majestic architecture and décor and offering its guests a business center featuring computer kiosks and High Speed Internet.
A flat-screen TV and a mini-bar are included in all rooms at the Fairmont Copley Plaza.
There is a modern fitness center and a tour desk at the Copley Plaza Fairmont. Room service and a concierge service are available as well.
The hotel is adjacent to historic landmarks like the Boston Public Library which is 750 feet away and Trinity Church, 600 feet away. Hynes Convention Center is 1.1 mi away, and shopping spots such as Newbury Street and Copley Place mall are within a 2,450 feet radius.
This is our guests' favorite part of Boston, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- interested in Fall 2021 same dates. Grew up in Watertown, coming in from Nevada for our 35th anniversary. would you book with a deposit? Christine an..Our rates usually run for a calendar year. For example, if you are interested in staying October 1 2021, you could check now and find rates but it you..Answered on October 7, 2020
- Do you need a mask walking around hotel lobby . And do you have valet again?The city of Boston does have an indoor mask mandate currently in effect. We do have valet parking.Answered on December 2, 2021
- We are traveling to boston from CT, there is no travel restriction right?Out of State Travellers should review the current COVID-19 Travel Order on the Massachusetts Government site. As Oct-27, CT is currently on the low r..Answered on October 27, 2020
- If we stay at hotel, do we pay for parking or is that included in our stay?Good Morning Currently valet service is suspended due to COVID regulations. There are several self parking lots around the hotel which you may utilize.Answered on May 6, 2021
- Does one need to make a reservation for breakfast in the Oak Room during the week? ....for three persons.Good Morning Reservations are not required for breakfast in our restaurant, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen.Answered on May 6, 2021
- Still looking?
OAK Long Bar + Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Fairmont Copley Plaza accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
• One US$25 food & beverage credit per stay
• Daily turndown service including bottled water
• Local, toll-free, and long distance calling
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Fairmont Copley Plaza
Fairmont Copley Plaza has 1 restaurant:
- OAK Long Bar + Kitchen
Fairmont Copley Plaza is 1.2 miles from the center of Boston.
Guests staying at Fairmont Copley Plaza can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Fairmont Copley Plaza may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Fairmont Copley Plaza is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Fairmont Copley Plaza include:
Fairmont Copley Plaza offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Couples' massage
- Back massage
- Bicycle rental
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Fairmont Copley Plaza by:
- Car 16min