Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
1571 Poipu Road, Poipu, Koloa, HI 96756, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 159 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Set amid river pools and tropical gardens, the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa features a golf course, 7 restaurants and a spa. Each guest room includes a private balcony.
A flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electronics charging station, a beverage chiller, a seating area, and a large work desk are offered in each guest room. A marble private bathroom features double vanities, bathrobes and free toiletries.
Guest may dine at 7 different restaurants including upscale seafood cuisine at Tidepools, Italian specialties at Dondero’s, and sushi creations at Stevenson's. Outdoor, poolside, and golf clubhouse grab n go as well as 6 lounges offering fine wines, specialty cocktails, and premium liquors are also available. The Luau Show on Wednesdays and Sundays offers a Hawaiian buffet and showcases traditional Polynesian dance and culture.
The Anara Spa and Salon features massage therapy, Hawaiian body and facial treatments and hair care. A lap pool and café are also available. A championship 18-hole golf course and pro shop, 3 tennis courts and pro shop, water sports center with equipment rental and horse stables are all located on site.
A vast 24-hour swimming pool complex with waterfalls, waterslides and volleyball net is provided. An adults-only swimming area is also offered.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
Shipwreck Beach8.1 Very good beach750 feet from property
Brennecke’s Beach9.0 Wonderful beach3,850 feet from property
Poipu Beach8.9 Excellent beach4,700 feet from property
Kiahuna Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
Gillin’s Beach8.4 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Do you have any suites with 2 king bedrooms?Aloha, We have 2 king bedroom suites in all but the Grand and Deluxe Ocean categories.Answered on December 7, 2021
- Hi Will we be able to make use of the amenities (I am thinking swimming pool) before check in on the day we arrive and after check out on the day we l...Yes you may.Answered on February 3, 2022
- Do all rooms have a refrigerator?Mini refrigerator provided for each roomAnswered on January 11, 2021
- 1. Is parking on site free? 2. Is there a complimentary shuttle bus into town (like the ones offered at the Weston and Sheraton resorts) Thank you!Aloha, Self-parking is included as part of our daily resort fee. We do have a complimentary shuttle that operates from 4:30pm-10pm within a 5 mile rad...Answered on April 8, 2022
- What's AAA discount?Unfortunately, unable to provide rates and would not be combinable with booking.com rates. Needs to be booked direct with a membership and with a AAA...Answered on February 19, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Food: Seafood, Steakhouse
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Stevenson's Sushi and Spirits
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|$0 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$25 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$25 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If traveling with children, please indicate the ages of each child in the special requests comment field when making reservations.
The Resort Fee includes the following amenities:
- Welcome Lei Greeting
- Two complimentary reusable water bottles
- Purified water stations adjacent to ice machine
- Access to 24-hour Anara Spa fitness center with unlimited classes
- Personal coffee maker with Hawaiian coffee and tea
- Self-service washer and dryer
- Complimentary boarding passes and fax printing
- One hour tennis court time daily
- Unlimited local calls and access charges for toll-free calls
- In-room safe
- Reusable logo tote bag
- Hawaiian crafters daily in lobby
- Nightly entertainment at Seaview Terrace and Stevenson’s
- Torch lighting ceremony 3 times per week
- Keiki Hula show twice weekly
- Daily guided sunrise walk
- Koi fish feeding
- Parrot talk
Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee. Please contact the property for details.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-207-370-2400-01
FAQs about Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
From the nearest airport, you can get to Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa by:
- Car 30min
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa is 1.2 miles from the center of Koloa.
Room options at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa include:
The prices at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa has 3 restaurants:
- Ilima Terrace
- Stevenson's Sushi and Spirits
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa on this page.
Check-in at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Live music/Performance
- Beauty services
- Personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Tennis equipment
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
- Walking tours
- Makeup services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.