Heavenly Hana Paradise
4575 Hana Highway, Hana, HI 96713, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 282 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Heavenly Hana Paradise! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Road to Hana waterfalls, Charles Lindbergh's grave and the oceanfront Seven Sacred Pools are within 20 minutes' drive of this novel Hana studio on Maui. Free WiFi and Roku TV are provided. Featuring a covered terrace with a plush wicker dining area, this studio is surrounded by fresh ginger, gardenia, and tropical greenery. A stainless steel coffee teakettle, a fondue pot and a modern blender are featured amenities. Fresh towels, toiletries and linens are provided at Heavenly Hana Paradise. Private bathrooms complete with fresh bath towels, beach towels, toiletries and linens, are provided in each accommodations at Heavenly Hana Paradise. Select rooms offer kitchens. Fresh coconut, mango, pineapple, papaya, avocado, lime, lemon and ripe banana trees surround Paradise Heavenly Hana. Guests can enjoy a variety of activities in the surrounding areas, such as snorkeling and hiking. Hāmoa Beach and Hana town center are within 10 minutes' drive of Heavenly Hana Paradise.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Heavenly Hana Paradise has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 25, 2013
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
See what guests loved the most:
- ThomasUnited States of America“Lovely, quiet, everything is provided, close to town, lovely garden even avocado, great for my ADA husband in a wheelchair, kind owner, son a great help too. We will definitely stay there again next year.”
- KevinUnited States of America“Great amenities, very clean and really good location.”
- CaseyUnited States of America“It was quiet, clean and had everything we needed. Beautiful view out back as well.”
- MaryUnited States of America“Snacks and coffee were great, host was very helpful and friendly, room was clean and well-appointed, location was superb.”
- LizUnited States of America“It is a beautiful location right on the road to Hana. Double doors open up to a magical view of a tropical jungle of palm trees, coconut trees, and avocado trees. The details like the tropical flowers and embroidered towels (for things like dirty...”
- EllenUnited States of America“We had a lovely 1-night stay. We appreciated the owner’s attention to so many details - both big and small - that indicated that he really cares about his guests. The room was beautifully appointed and the owner was very personable. We would...”
- StevenUnited States of America“peaceful, beautiful surroundings, right off TR2H. close enough to town for easy dinner and store access. wonderful host with easy check in and check out.”
- HHeidiUnited States of America“Water pressure in the shower was great! They had snacks and coffee for us too. The bed was very comfortable.”
- JoanneUnited States of America“The host was so friendly. The room was so beautiful and clean. The board games were an added touch. Very safe peaceful location. Would stay again in a heartbeat.”
- RRyanUnited States of America“They were very friendly and went out of their way to get us butter so we could cook. Also loved having AC”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Need a room with separate beds for two adults. Please advise if you have such accommodation. Mahalo! RuthAloha Ruth, We do not offer separate beds in our rooms. Mahalo, Dale Parsons, Host Heavenly Hana ParadiseAnswered on 19 March 2021
We land at OGG at 7 pm, will probably make it to ur place by 9 pm, is it ok or is that too late to check in?Aloha, I doubt you'll make it by 9PM. If your plane lands at 7PM, you probably won't be on the road until close to 8PM. The drive to Hana, with no st..Answered on 23 February 2020
Do you have hair dryers in the bathrooms?Yes, we have hair dryers in our bathrooms.Answered on 15 May 2022
Is this on the road to Hana?Yes, Heavenly Hana Paradise is on Hana Highway, about a mile from Hana town.Answered on 29 June 2022
would like to book but with the covid situation what is your cancellation policy.Should need to cancel prior to arrival, we will issue a voucher in the amount of what you have paid. This may be applied to a future booking at Heaven..Answered on 10 November 2020
Are pets allowed?Pets are not allowed.Answered on 3 September 2020
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of Heavenly Hana ParadiseGreat facilities! Review score, 9.5
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Heavenly Hana Paradise accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
The permit number is: Maui County Permit BBHA2015/0001. Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax Number TA-141-807-8208-01
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Heavenly Hana Paradise of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: 140060160000, Maui Permit BBHA2015/0001, TA-141-807-8208-01
FAQs about Heavenly Hana Paradise
Heavenly Hana Paradise offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Heavenly Hana Paradise is 0.7 miles from the center of Hana. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
The nearest beach is 2,800 feet from Heavenly Hana Paradise. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Check-in at Heavenly Hana Paradise is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Heavenly Hana Paradise may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Heavenly Hana Paradise include: