Hotel Per La
649 South Olive Street, Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90014, United States – Great location - show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of Los Angeles
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Per La! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Situated in the center of Downtown, Per LA is a hotel inspired by the building in which it’s housed. Originally the Bank of Italy, a historic 12-story building on the corner of Olive and 7th Street, the space is a symbol of inclusion and accomplishment.
All rooms feature original artwork from a Paris-based design studio and are dressed in custom-designed furnishings and luxury linens. Many include standalone pedestal bathtubs and separate rooms for wash closets. Rooms also include desks, a fully stocked minibar, toiletries, and bathrobes.
Guests can utilise the 24-hour fitness or lounge in the rooftop pool and bar. From the rooftop, guests can take in panoramic views of downtown Los Angeles or enjoy a cup of coffee from the outdoor cafe. There is a 24-hour front desk and valet parking at the property.
The Grove is 6 miles from the hotel, while TCL Chinese Theatre is 6.2 miles away. Walt Disney Concert Hall is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 11.2 miles from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there black out curtains?Yes, all of our rooms have black out curtainsAnswered on 26 August 2022
- Do you allow small dogs?Yes! We are a pet friendly hotel. We do have a $75.00 non-refundable pet fee.Answered on 3 August 2022
- Hello, Is the price shown here on booking the final price, or do you also charge city tax, incidentals tax etc?Good evening, we do charge taxes and at check in, we also hold deposit for incidentals of $150 per nightAnswered on 14 August 2022
- Hello. I’d like to confirm that all rooms have their own private toilet & shower?! Thank you.Yes, they do.Answered on 3 September 2022
- Hello- we have a car that is a convertible with no locks. Will it be safe to valet and will it be in a covered garage?Yes, it is safe. Our valet team park our guest's cars in a covered and secure parking garage.Answered on 1 October 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Valet parking
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool bar
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Hotel Per La accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Per La
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Per La is 0.8 miles from the centre of Los Angeles.
Room options at Hotel Per La include:
Check-in at Hotel Per La is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hotel Per La offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle rental
Hotel Per La has 3 restaurants:
- Café Ora
- Bar Clara
- Per L’Ora
The prices at Hotel Per La may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.