Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
1 Old Golf Course Road, Monterey, CA 93940, USA –
King Room with Pool View
King Room with Balcony and Golf Course View
King Room - Disability Access with Tub
King Room - Disability Access with Shower
Standard King Room
Double Room with View
View 1 King
Standard Room with Two Double Beds
Double Room with Pool View
4 reasons to choose Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and access to the Peninsula
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Monterey Peninsula College 0.5 miles
- Naval Postgraduate School 0.5 miles
- San Carlos Cemetery 0.6 miles
- Dennis the Menace Park 0.7 miles
- San Carlos Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Stevenson House 1 miles
- Del Monte Golf Course 1 miles
- Del Monte Beach 1.1 miles
- Wine Trolley Tours 1.1 miles
- Golden State Theatre 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Monterey Pines Golf Club 1.1 miles
- Monterey Museum of Art 1.2 miles
- Monterey Bay Whale Watching Cruises 1.2 miles
- Presidio of Monterey Museum 1.5 miles
- Monterey Bay Aquarium 2.3 miles
- Carmel Mission 4.1 miles
- Pebble Beach 4.2 miles
- 17-Mile Drive 4.6 miles
- Point Lobos State Reserve 5.5 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 53.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: American, Italian, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
- Visual aids: Braille
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 16:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the free airport transfer service runs from 7:15 to 22:30.
Guests are charged a nightly USD 25.00 Resort Services Fee plus tax, which includes:
- Free standard WiFi
- Valet parking/self-parking
- Outdoor games
- Local and 800-number phone calls
- Golf club storage
- Access to tennis court
- In-room safe
- 2 electric vehicle charging stations
- Business centre services
- Daily newspapers
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.