The Inn at Death Valley
HIGHWAY 190, DEATH VALLEY, Death Valley, CA 92328, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 546 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. All rooms at The Inn at Death Valley include air conditioning and a desk.
At the accommodations you will find a restaurant serving American cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.
The Inn at Death Valley offers a range of wellness facilities including a sauna and a fitness center. The area is popular for cycling, hiking and golfing.
Other services and facilities offered at The Inn at Death Valley include a business center, an ATM machine, newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.The Inn at Death Valley has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 5, 2019
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Looking at website cassitas have golf cart due to location does this apply to this one?The Inn at Death Valley consists of 66 rooms located in the main building, and 22 casitas, which are duplex bungalows located at the western edge of o..Answered on 29 November 2019
- Hello. Are we able to bring one medium-sized dog with us for our stay at the resort - either the casitas or the ranch? Thank you!Unfortunately we do not have any pet friendly accommodations at the Inn or the Ranch. Warm regards, The Oasis at Death ValleyAnswered on 30 November 2020
- Do you have pickle ball courts ?thank youAlthough we do not have pickle ball courts, we do have tennis courts at the Inn. You are welcome to enjoy activities at our Ranch location one mile do..Answered on 21 November 2022
- Is this property pet friendly?Unfortunately, the hotel is non-pet friendly.Answered on 6 November 2021
- Hello. Do you offer guided tours around the area. We see so many beautiful pictures and the stars at night are something we want to experience. Are..Unfortunately, we are not doing guided tours due to Covid procedures. We hope to implement soon.Answered on 17 April 2021
- Still looking?
- The Inn Dining Room
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsKosher • Vegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free
- The Inn Pool Cafe
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local culture
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Horseback ridingOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- CD player
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fenced pool
- Locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Full-body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples' massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa facilities
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
The Inn at Death Valley accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The Inn at Death Valley of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, May 10, 2021 until Tue, May 11, 2021