The Marblehead Inn
264 Pleasant Street, Marblehead, MA 01945, USA –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 54 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Queen Room
Queen Suite with Living Room and Kitchenette
Double Room Suite with Kitchenette
Standard King Room
Business Queen Room
King Suite with Kitchenette and Living Room
Our Victorian Property was built in 1872 by a wealthy shoe box manufacturer and his wife. It was personally handcrafted and detailed to show the high detail, craftsmanship and beauty of the era. It was converted to an Inn in 1923 and originally 20 rooms of very small dimension. It now consists of 11 larger, warm, thoughtfully detailed rooms and suites which respect the original home and the modern conveniences of today.
Property surroundings –
- The House of the Seven Gables 2.1 miles
- Peabody Essex Museum 2.4 miles
- Salem Witch Museum 2.4 miles
- The Witch House Corwin House 2.5 miles
- Abbott Park 2.9 miles
- Chelsea Station 10.9 miles
- Memorial Stadium 11 miles
- Courageous Sailing Center 12.5 miles
- Charlestown Community Center 12.6 miles
- Historical Glenwood Station 12.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Old North Church 13.1 miles
- Boston North Station 13.4 miles
- Old State House 13.6 miles
- Boston South Station 13.8 miles
- Freedom Trail 13.9 miles
- King's Chapel and Burying Ground 14.1 miles
- Back Bay 14.7 miles
- Peabody Museum 15 miles
- Harvard Square 15.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- 5 Corners Kitchen Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Jack Tar American Tavern Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Haley\'s Wine and Spirits Market 1.1 miles
- Crosby\'s Market Market 1.2 miles
- The Landing Restaurant Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Stop & Shop Supermarket 2.3 miles
- Whole Foods Supermarket 2.4 miles
- Marblehead Harbor/Hammond Park Sea/ocean 0.8 miles
- Logan Airport 11.7 miles
- Worcester Regional Airport 53.8 miles
- New Bedford Regional Airport 57 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Marblehead Inn
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Concierge service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 18:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
The Marblehead Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Check-ins after 18:00 hours must be pre-arranged.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Marblehead Inn in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.