Skip to main content
  3. Dubai Emirate holiday rental reviews
  4. Dubai holiday rental reviews
  5. Reviews of Roda Amwaj Suites Jumeirah Beach Residence

Reviews of Roda Amwaj Suites Jumeirah Beach Residence

The Walk,Jumeirah Beach Residence, P.O. Box 555613, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#637 of 2,778 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 25

• Reviewed: 12 June 2024

Very good.
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

Some stuff in the bathroom may to be renovated. It would be good to put at the suite' entrance some "hat and coat stand", сhest of drawers for small stuff.

Very responded and attentive reception staff. Room keeping at good level. Breakfast is good enough, breakfast area a little bit small but breakfast process is well organized and well controlled by hotel' personnel.

Stayed in March 2024

• Reviewed: 11 June 2024

Interier

Breakfast was not bad but could be better. Location is good very close to Jumeirah beach. Had access to 3 swimming pools.

could have been better
    • 1 Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

No easy access to swimming pool. I am disabled and i couldn't enjoy the pool area because I couldn't get to it. I was very disappointed.

Space

• Reviewed: 10 June 2024

Good facility- some people are nice- but the main take away is a traumatized birthday for me.
    • Duplex Apartment

I went there for my Birthday, I had my family and few friends come over to visit for a couple or hours. Just few hrs of being there, the reception has called and told me that the security counted from their CCT camera how many people entered the room. I felt my privacy is being watch and monitored by these security people, I have asked to leave the apartment straight away if I will not let my visitors leave at that moment they came to my room. I was asked to pay extra 1000 fhs to accommodate these visitors. My concern is that, if it is bot allowed to have visitors as per the rules of Dubai, why then they asked me to py and then after paying nobody has come to me anymore? I felt harassed by the reception guy and a security next to him as if I was being threatened and harassed, who came to me in the evening asking me to leave the property with my visitors, or paying them having him handheld with an card machine to pay. Out of not bring comfortable with the situation I was forced to pay 1000 dhs, in top of the payment I made for a night stay. that I have had to use the money i have for the milk of my children. I am not as rich as their normal guest. I am only able to get in to a hotel for an important event, at this case I am in delema on where I should get the next milk for my children. Omar at the reception for a morning duty who is nice to assist me and a lady was kind enough to send me cake for my birthday. My kids love it there, but We are broke now because of 1000 dhs extra payment I made just for 5 hrs of stay and felt traumatized for the harassment experience the night duty reception guy have me when he was asking me to leave the facility with my visitor at that moment.

The facility and the room itself is great!

• 2 Bedroom Apartment

Unbalanced drawing table in front of the sofa set. It used to vibrate & make noise the whole trip. The hot water boiler & the washing use to trip automatically. There is no hot water for the first 3 days. Electric Breaker tripped off every time you switched on the washing machine. Bugs were present in the washroom.

The view though I had to pay extra for it. The size of the apartment was good. Housekeeping was very cooperative. Good amneties

• Reviewed: 9 June 2024

It was great, our whole family had a great time. Staff were very accommodating.
    • 3 Bedroom Apartment

There was no glass plate inside the microwave which made it hard to heat up food.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2024

Lovely location with beach on one side and marina on the other.
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

We arrived at approx 3am. The staff who were willing to take us up to the room simply took us to the lift and let us go up as if he couldn’t be bothered to travel up to the room in the early hours of the morning.

Have stayed here before. Everything was great. Facilities etc.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2024

Enjoyed our stay , excellent location, staff was helpful & breakfast had a good variety
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

All the facilities & service was on point

Location, staff where very helpful & breakfast was good quality

• Reviewed: 7 June 2024

I really enjoy the stay in Roda amwaj suites because it’s a easy access to the beach,shops,restaurants and the tram stat
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

The value of the money doesn’t meet the standard, I think personal the room/apartment need a upgrade of the bathroom and more different variety at breakfast everyday not the same stuff

It was near the beach,shops and restaurants

• 2 Bedroom Apartment

We had a problem with the last breakfast Because we had to check out at 2 AM on May 31 we asked at 8 PM in May 30 the reception to make a breakfast boxes for us. There were 2 persons at the reception and they promised that they will provide breakfast boxes and print out our tickets. Unfortunately in the morning we didn’t received the breakfast boxes. The reception replied that they are not aware of this and that they do not have such option. So we paid for breakfast for 9 persons but didn’t received that service.

The location, very clean and big appargment

• Reviewed: 6 June 2024

It was convenient and great however the rooms need updating
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

The noise. Something needs to be done about sound proofing the rooms. The noise kept us up constantly. I remember being woken up on a week day at 3am because someone decided to play loud music. I also got locked in the balcony because the handle kept moving and I couldn't get out of either of the doors. The shower head fell on my head because it was loose. The toilet didn't flush properly. The kettle didn't shut off automatically and the channels were not conducive to an English speaker. I had to ask for toilet paper several times but other than that it was all good.

Location and price were excellent. The staff were great as well. Mohammed was super great and I remembered him from my last visit. The staff are always super nice and that's what I really like about this place.

• Reviewed: 6 June 2024

Good place for families to come together in the center of JBR walk.
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast restaurant, Samar, seemed to be a bit too small to serve the guests staying at the three towers of the hotel. There was just one chef at the live counter to serve the crowd and he was almost at his wit's end with the non-stop omelet requests. Please keep at least two chefs at the live counter during the weekends to handle the breakfast crowd so that the guests don't have to deal with a grumbling chef in the early morning. The buffet options were just ok. Did not have green tea available.

The hotel location is bang center at JBR and the sea facing rooms are good with a view of the JBR walk. Rooms were of decent size. Expected the halls to be bigger. Plenty of underground parking. Getting to the parking was a little confusing though.

excellent location
    • 3 Bedroom Apartment Sea View

none

location was excellent, marina on one side and Jumeira beach on the other side. breakfast was good, rooms were clean. staff very helpful especially Sabrina from reception and Mohammed from rear car park entrance. wanted to change rooms on the first day as wanted different view, staff were helpful and assisted on same day.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2024

If no options then go for roda
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

The enterance is from the parking lot which is a little wiered.

Liked the view from the room

• 1 Bedroom Apartment

Great service, clean room, Staff are amazing and have the best character. Thank you Marison for the great offer.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2024

Outdated. Could do with a refresh in the apartments. Grounds needed some TLC

• Reviewed: 1 June 2024

Very good
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

The beach entrance through a parking place

Very close to the beach, large appartement

Stayed in March 2024

• Reviewed: 30 May 2024

Best for family
    • 1 Bedroom Apartment

Which thing I like it was Location very close to beach and restaurants one shopping mall also 15min way away metro is front of this location

• Reviewed: 29 May 2024

For the amount paid very good value for money
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

Good was standard Good for value for money

Fantastic location

• 3 Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was a little bit old .

Breakfast was very very good. Location is just nexct to the beach and to the main street . We've ordered lunch ant this was also very delicious and good.

Excellent location at Dubai Marina Beach
    • 1 Bedroom Apartment

It was a bit challenging to find the property throughout our stay, it's often mixed with another hotel nearby but I think its not a big problem!

The property is just across the road from the beach, we were upgraded to a huge 3-bedroom apartment and allowed to check-in early. Enjoyed the breakfast and the facilities available at the property. Highly recommended!

• 3 Bedroom Apartment

Good hotel with good people especially marison

• Reviewed: 23 May 2024

• 1 Bedroom Apartment

Every thing more than perfect

It was very nice and very good personal

• Reviewed: 22 May 2024

Very good
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

location on the heart Of JBR room accommodation V.good Mr. Mohammed at the reception was kind with a smiling face greeting all special thanks for him

Showing 1 – 25

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!